Author Topic: NXT Teases Voting System, 'Two Phase Transactions' and a Foundation  (Read 2466 times)

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
we do not need any more innovation until we have a user friendly client, gateway, and the user number growing fast.

+5%

Offline xiahui135

• View Profile
we do not need any more innovation until we have a user friendly client, gateway, and the user number growing fast.

Offline testz

This is an old news and with full respect to Nxt devs and community I'm doesn't see anything innovative in their voting system.
I hope that using object graph BitShares voting system will looks much more better, time will show.

Offline hpenvy2

• View Profile
I respect what NXT is doing in development, however they are also a reminder how innovative features alone don't always translate to an increase in volume and price. I'm more worried about losing delegate interest due to the downturn than anything NXT is producing.  The market is so small right now, to gauge any of these guys as competition is a mistake.  Our biggest competitor is our own ability to produce a stable user friendly product and consistent marketing message.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

"There are already voting systems in cryptocurrencies, but this system is included in the NXT client, enabling everyone to participate, and it looks to be very powerful. "
http://cointelegraph.com/news/113414/nxt-teases-voting-system-two-phase-transactions-and-a-foundation

I wish we would be quicker than our competitors...
Should we be concerned?