Author Topic: Timeline of Bitshare  (Read 5374 times)

Offline kokojie

• View Profile
What will happen to PTS mining when BTS comes out? People will turn to mining BTS I guess, because exchange ratio for PTS with BTS is 1:1

* exchange ratio is not 1:1
* there's probably no mining in BTS

PTS mining will just go on like normal

Offline cryptkeeper

• View Profile

Offline mitao

• View Profile

There will be no BTS mining. Please read: Transactions as Proof-of-Stake & The End of Mining

Yes, and also the angleshares may change the BTS allocation. But it is certain that PTS will remain in the market.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline que23

• View Profile
What will happen to PTS mining when BTS comes out? People will turn to mining BTS I guess, because exchange ratio for PTS with BTS is 1:1

Some may decide to switch to BTS mining, but PTS block chain will continue, there will be more DACs supporting PTS in future, so PTS still have it's value.

There will be no BTS mining. Please read: Transactions as Proof-of-Stake & The End of Mining
PTS: Pa75dEzGkMcnM85hRMbdKiS1YdF81rnSCF

Offline Amazon

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Forum

Some may decide to switch to BTS mining, but PTS block chain will continue, there will be more DACs supporting PTS in future, so PTS still have it's value.
Forum Donation: PforumPLfVQXTi4QpQqKwoChXHkoHcxGuA

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline que23

• View Profile
Bitshares are out in Q1 2014, I believe.
PTS: Pa75dEzGkMcnM85hRMbdKiS1YdF81rnSCF

Offline mitao

• View Profile
Bitshares will be released next year definitely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
I am surprised hearing that bitshare might need 2 years to be finally released. We know mining PTS now is not profitable anymore after the difficulty was just doubled, not to mention the price is going down...   I doubt people will mine PTS for two years just for waiting for BTS coming out... It's very risky if there is no continuous spur. And the whole product might die without the support of large popularity.  Someone wanna comment on this? Thanks.
BTS committee member:jademont