Author Topic: New Wallet is Coming Along Nicely 0.6.1  (Read 6332 times)

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
I think they got the hint no more surprises.. Bm seems very spontaneous but thats not how market likes it.. But a backlog would be nice instead where new ideas are put and ppl can read and comment
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
When is the light wallet estimated to lunch? I thought it would have been launched on Monday

Yep... There should be better communication on this stuff.

Seriously, I feel like I have no idea what's going on at any given time. Then out of the blue: *woosh* another proposal of some kind to further blur the lines of what the hell's actually happening.

Offline Rune

• View Profile
When is the light wallet estimated to lunch? I thought it would have been launched on Monday

Yep... There should be better communication on this stuff.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile

Offline Rune

• View Profile
okay just opened it again today and somehow its back to taking 10 minutes to start up. Guess we just have to wait for trading in the light wallet before we can appeal to users of low end computers.

Offline VoR0220

Wow. I love this new implementation. I can't wait to see the light wallet.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline svk

I love the new featured market preview windows +5%

Can we please make BitBTC:BitUSD a featured market? Its got some volume now 8)

IMO the 6 featured markets should be the 6 markets with highest liquidity over the past 7 days or so. Then we can push BTC/USD up there.

I did those, glad to see you like em :)

I agree they should be the ones with the most volume, but we'll have to loop over all the market combinations to calculate the BTS equivalent volumes and then compare them, and that might slow things down again.
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline svk

Im still using the one from robohash.org for bitshares checkout... what do I use now? Sigh..

It's due to an issue with image sizes, if you ask for ?size=200x200 you may get a different one from ?size=150x150 etc. I switched over all the places in the wallet that uses the robots to 200x200, so if you just use that you should always get the same robots as the wallet.
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline Markus

• View Profile
For me it's working much better too, well done. Much quicker and very smooth to use.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
How about the light wallet?  Is it also progressing?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline onceuponatime

This is a technical question, but I'm not sure what happened to the old Technical Discussion sub-forum for support questions like this, let me know if there is a better place to post this type of question...

I've just run v0.6.1, and its not picking up all of my accounts, just the first I registered. Every previous version I've installed has picked up both accounts, but not this one. How do I get it to locate a missing account?

Technical Support:
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?board=45.0

Offline starspirit

• Financial markets pro over 20 years
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: starspirit
This is a technical question, but I'm not sure what happened to the old Technical Discussion sub-forum for support questions like this, let me know if there is a better place to post this type of question...

I've just run v0.6.1, and its not picking up all of my accounts, just the first I registered. Every previous version I've installed has picked up both accounts, but not this one. How do I get it to locate a missing account?

Offline hpenvy2

• View Profile
I just wish the delegate voting process was a little more intuitive.

Offline vegolino

• Reality is Information
    • View Profile
I love new wallet  :) 
Thanks to all who contributed  +5%

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy
I love the new featured market preview windows +5%

Can we please make BitBTC:BitUSD a featured market? Its got some volume now 8)

IMO the 6 featured markets should be the 6 markets with highest liquidity over the past 7 days or so. Then we can push BTC/USD up there.

We should be making BTC/USD one of the top liquid markets by encouraging its use by making it prevelant in the client.