Author Topic: Is DVS a one time drop or vested over a period of time?  (Read 5713 times)

Offline vikram

New DevShares Allocation

We have relaunched DevShares with a 100% allocation to BTS excluding the vesting balance held by Follow My Vote as well as the vesting balance held by Invictus in the angel address.
Code: [Select]
We have reduced the vesting period in DevShares to 2 months from 2 years for the purpose of testing vesting balance functions.
about 1.2m bts  vested  &0.8m bts liquid when snapshoted

We decided to go for this allocation because it was the best way to remove conflict within the BitShares community and redistribute the angel stake to all stakeholders given we were unable to do a snapshot of PTS after we had returned the funds.

Also note that the vesting start data in DevShares was accidentally set a year early, so all vesting balances have already fully matured and will be fully claimed the first time you claim them.

start from  2014-01-05    T.T   I didn't check  the date carefully

but why  I get far less than the number of  BTS shares?
i locked  1m+ bts  &0.8m bts in my wallet  when 1105snapshot
 but  only  get 0.4m+ dvs now

You mean you had 1.8m vesting BTS as a result of sharedrop?, or 1.8m liquid BTS on snapshot date?

about 1.2m bts  vested (from dns ags pts vote)& 0.8m bts liquid  when 1105snapshot

I'm not sure.. are you sure that you have imported ALL keys from your BTS wallet? Using "wallet_import_keys_from_json" command

Offline sudo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ags
New DevShares Allocation

We have relaunched DevShares with a 100% allocation to BTS excluding the vesting balance held by Follow My Vote as well as the vesting balance held by Invictus in the angel address.
We have reduced the vesting period in DevShares to 2 months from 2 years for the purpose of testing vesting balance functions.
about 1.2m bts  vested  &0.8m bts liquid when snapshoted

We decided to go for this allocation because it was the best way to remove conflict within the BitShares community and redistribute the angel stake to all stakeholders given we were unable to do a snapshot of PTS after we had returned the funds.

Also note that the vesting start data in DevShares was accidentally set a year early, so all vesting balances have already fully matured and will be fully claimed the first time you claim them.

You mean you had 1.8m vesting BTS as a result of sharedrop?, or 1.8m liquid BTS on snapshot date?

about 1.2m bts  vested (from dns ags pts vote)& 0.8m bts liquid  when 1105snapshot

Offline vikram

New DevShares Allocation

Offline sudo

• View Profile
New DevShares Allocation

« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 07:25:52 am by sudo »

Offline vikram

New DevShares Allocation

Offline sudo

• View Profile
New DevShares Allocation

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline kokojie

• View Profile
Is DVS a one time drop from BTS, or vested over a period of time?