Author Topic: Will Ethereum swallow us whole come March?  (Read 4379 times)

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
I think many people will sell and redistribute into alts like Bitshares because they already lost on the BTC fall so they wont keep BTC... they probably will sell on the initial rise.
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
Or do you think 1.0 will be ready and we'll finally get the liftoff we need? I haven't been keeping tabs on Ethereum's progress, but last I heard there was only gonna be a CLI client ready for launch in March? Anyone know how realistic their timeline is, compared to the BTS timeline? Can BTS beat them to the mark?

I'm also curious about the market cap of ethereum - I know they sold a ton in the presale, but will the presale price be sustainable? Would it be worthwhile to consider buying ethereum as soon as it comes out at whatever price, maybe as a 50% allocation of your portfolio?

Is the ethereum tech really all that it's being made out to be? Does it even matter, seeing as how they already seem to have network effect just due to the massive hype?

I realize this is more speculation than anything, but still...I'm curious on others' thoughts.

March is gonna be an interesting month...
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 06:11:47 pm by nomoreheroes7 »