Author Topic: Small Complains  (Read 3514 times)

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
I'm working behind the scenes to help with this.

Cool. Any ETA for note asset distribution?
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline fuzzy

For sure, I think this is a fantastic project and enjoyed listening to their talk on 'lets talk bitcoin' and following the project.

I just see how well I3 worked with the community and all the growth we achieved as a result.

MUSIC could benefit greatly by being more engaging and keeping the interest there, they would benefit by being able to launch into an already engaged network.

Summary: Developers, invest 10 min a day in the community and get support

Indeed. An update by now would have been nice.

I'm working behind the scenes to help with this.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
For sure, I think this is a fantastic project and enjoyed listening to their talk on 'lets talk bitcoin' and following the project.

I just see how well I3 worked with the community and all the growth we achieved as a result.

MUSIC could benefit greatly by being more engaging and keeping the interest there, they would benefit by being able to launch into an already engaged network.

Indeed. An update by now would have been nice.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea

delegate-clayop

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mrjeans

Offline hpenvy2

• View Profile
+5% +5% +5% +5% +5% +5%
The community, ie. your network effect, is being completely ignored.
What a way to loose your good will which you paid 50% of the share supply for! I am sure you did not pay 50% share supply for a mailing list. Because now thats all you will have.

The community was also responsible for the toolkit used to bootstrap bitsharesMusic. You paid 20% of your share supply for the use of the toolkit.

Don't worry Mr Jeans, I can't say much, but I will say that competition to MUSIC is not too far off and it seems it is based in a different philosophy with respect to a number of things, but community involvement is one of them. 

I support Cob's efforts.  He is doing what he thinks is best.  However, I too am philosophically inclined to support more grass roots initiatives that reach out to our community.  BitShares is going to be one heck of an awesome place to be a foundational member in the next couple years...

+5%

+5%

Offline VoR0220

+5% +5% +5% +5% +5% +5%
What a way to loose your good will which you paid 50% of the share supply for! I am sure you did not pay 50% share supply for a mailing list. Because now thats all you will have.

The community was also responsible for the toolkit used to bootstrap bitsharesMusic. You paid 20% of your share supply for the use of the toolkit.

Don't worry Mr Jeans, I can't say much, but I will say that competition to MUSIC is not too far off and it seems it is based in a different philosophy with respect to a number of things, but community involvement is one of them. 

I support Cob's efforts.  He is doing what he thinks is best.  However, I too am philosophically inclined to support more grass roots initiatives that reach out to our community.  BitShares is going to be one heck of an awesome place to be a foundational member in the next couple years...

+5%
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline fuzzy

+5% +5% +5% +5% +5% +5%

« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 12:01:40 pm by fuzzy »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Don'T be impatient. They are probably working their asses of in the background. We don't have to have out minds eased every second day... ;)

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mrjeans
 +5% +5% +5% +5% +5% +5%

« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 11:08:06 am by MrJeans »

Offline kuwaitee

• View Profile
1. BitsharesMusic.info is dead. Official website is very important for marketing, so please make live this site.

2. Investors need regular feedback because they are impatient. If I were you, I would check this board at least once a day (or three times a week) and response questions and complains quickly. This would take 10~15 min a day IMHO.

3. Please update Grammy stuffs... No news is not good news in cryptoworld   :-\

8) 8) 8) +5% +5% +5%

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
1. BitsharesMusic.info is dead. Official website is very important for marketing, so please make live this site.

2. Investors need regular feedback because they are impatient. If I were you, I would check this board at least once a day (or three times a week) and response questions and complains quickly. This would take 10~15 min a day IMHO.

3. Please update Grammy stuffs... No news is not good news in cryptoworld   :-\
delegate-clayop