Author Topic: You'd have to be mad NOT to mine #bitUSD @ pool.minebitshares.com  (Read 2916 times)

Offline nethyb

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nethyb
https://hashtalk.org/topic/31799/mine-usd-at-minebitshares-com-payout-in-bitusd-most-profitable-multipool-bonus-payouts

+5% Great work...

Are you on slack nethyb?  Lets open up a slack channel to talk about making this pool more popular and what features need adding to it.

Hi matt, no I'm not on as yet... but happy to jump on at some point...

Alas ideas I have plenty... time i do not, especially for development and marketing... So appreciate the communities efforts in this regard...

My focus at the moment (having just finished a much required pool frontage w/ stats update to the pool) is to have us listed on poolpicker.eu the multi-pool comparison website and then create the pool FAQ and official post on bitcointalk etc.

I wanted a weeks worth of profitability stats that spoke for themselves before advertising the pool on bitcointalk etc but any community efforts in the meantime can only be good.

Watch out of the the 100% delegate post which I'm hoping will allow me to attract help for the pool etc.

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline Riverhead

Offline nethyb

• View Profile

Offline nethyb

• View Profile

2015-02-11 14:09:21 [MultiPool]   [SCRYPT] (PAY) Round Profitability USD/MH/Day : 0.08641609
2015-02-11 14:09:21 [MultiPool]   [X11] (PAY) Round Profitability USD/MH/Day : 0.05021953