Author Topic: Keeping track of projects that make use of your PTS  (Read 23541 times)

Offline reiddouthat

Re: Keeping track of projects that make use of your PTS
« Reply #56 on: January 05, 2015, 03:36:33 am »
Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Charles R Douthat | @creiddouthat

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
« Reply #55 on: January 05, 2015, 03:34:41 am »
So I just downloaded the new PTS Client. It requires me to register on the Blockchain before I can receive my PTS on my new client.
My new PTS Username is: reiddouthat

Can someone help me figure out how to get funds so I can register on the blockchain and withdrawal my PTS from BTER? I ran into the same problem with my BTS [a long time ago]... and someone from Reddit helped me out, and I sent them their funds back once I could get mine in my wallet. Ill do the same, I promise you.

Or if there is some kind of faucet for getting PTS users registered... Could someone please let me know? Thanks!

they will help you out there:
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=12844.0

Offline reiddouthat

« Reply #54 on: January 05, 2015, 03:31:16 am »
So I just downloaded the new PTS Client. It requires me to register on the Blockchain before I can receive my PTS on my new client.
My new PTS Username is: reiddouthat

Can someone help me figure out how to get funds so I can register on the blockchain and withdrawal my PTS from BTER? I ran into the same problem with my BTS [a long time ago]... and someone from Reddit helped me out, and I sent them their funds back once I could get mine in my wallet. Ill do the same, I promise you.

Or if there is some kind of faucet for getting PTS users registered... Could someone please let me know? Thanks!
Charles R Douthat | @creiddouthat

Offline ddepker

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 02, 2014, 05:50:30 pm »
So are Bitshares-PTS shares going to remain or will they be moved to a new share, similar to BTSX changing to BTS?

Offline bitcoinnoisseur

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 11, 2014, 05:34:24 pm »

Will there be BTS and BTSX? When BTS is released will then BTSX be far less valuable? What is the reason to hold BTSX now or in the future if it does exist along with BTS? WHen will BTS be released?

BTSX->BTS is a rename. So there is nothing to do with respect to the pending release. It should be released shortly with the hard fork happening perhaps tomorrow.

To be clear: BTS is BTSX. Same blockchain. Same client. Different name.

TY

Offline Riverhead

« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2014, 05:32:54 pm »

Will there be BTS and BTSX? When BTS is released will then BTSX be far less valuable? What is the reason to hold BTSX now or in the future if it does exist along with BTS? WHen will BTS be released?

BTSX->BTS is a rename. So there is nothing to do with respect to the pending release. It should be released shortly with the hard fork happening perhaps tomorrow.

To be clear: BTS is BTSX. Same blockchain. Same client. Different name.

Offline bitcoinnoisseur

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2014, 05:29:44 pm »
QUESTION: If PTS price plummeted as for all intents and purposes it is useless right now, why hasn't the BTSX price plummeted equally? If there was a merger then wouldn't both be useless and worthless now and only BTS(when it's released, based on your holdings of both PTS and BTSX, be useful and valuable

I don't think PTS is useless right now and it certainly isn't valueless.  The market has a value for it, despite being less than it was for obvious reasons.... The value of BTSX or BTS is highly unlikely to be influenced any further by PTS in my opinion.  The question now is, can all those holders of PTS that are participating in the PTS network or third party developers interested in the bitshares toolkit, rebuild value into that network?  The market will respond to those possibilities and the value of PTS will adjust accordingly.

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
« Reply #49 on: November 11, 2014, 05:14:13 pm »
QUESTION: If PTS price plummeted as for all intents and purposes it is useless right now, why hasn't the BTSX price plummeted equally? If there was a merger then wouldn't both be useless and worthless now and only BTS(when it's released, based on your holdings of both PTS and BTSX, be useful and valuable

I don't think PTS is useless right now and it certainly isn't valueless.  The market has a value for it, despite being less than it was for obvious reasons.... The value of BTSX or BTS is highly unlikely to be influenced any further by PTS in my opinion.  The question now is, can all those holders of PTS that are participating in the PTS network or third party developers interested in the bitshares toolkit, rebuild value into that network?  The market will respond to those possibilities and the value of PTS will adjust accordingly.   

Offline bitcoinnoisseur

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2014, 04:50:01 pm »

Offline Riverhead

« Reply #47 on: November 11, 2014, 04:38:40 pm »
Also of interest. Took this a couple seconds ago. Certainly not the hay days of PTS but not exactly dead.

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2014, 03:27:26 pm »
Either way, I don't see a lot happening in terms of alternative DACs. That part of the forum hasn't seen a decent new idea in months. IMHO, no reason to own PTS unless/until there are any signs of intelligent life beyond these initial DACs.

As a counter point MUSIC and PLAY came out of nowhere compared to what we knew on Feb 28th.

Good point.  At this stage, most people are understandably concerned with the big killer feature sets and rapid network building.  But the degree of certainty that has been expressed with regard to the limits of innovation and the shape of things to come in this developing economy is surprising.  It is perfectly possible for the Bitshares toolkit to be used to build a blockchain that is useful to a specialized community, has great value, but is not useful to the super DAC.  It is also possible that holders of Protoshares may be a better community to support the development of such projects.

DPOS protoshares or any other niche experiment is absolutely no threat to the potential of BitShares given that Bitshares developers will be able to add anything useful to it's code at any time.

Everyone has been as fairly treated as possible.  Everyone can buy or sell Protoshares at their leisure.  None of our predictions have been or ever will be perfect.   

We need to stop assuming we know the future and stop being afraid of letting the free market decide if there is a place for any particular strategy.

Offline Riverhead

« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2014, 03:01:05 pm »
Either way, I don't see a lot happening in terms of alternative DACs. That part of the forum hasn't seen a decent new idea in months. IMHO, no reason to own PTS unless/until there are any signs of intelligent life beyond these initial DACs.

As a counter point MUSIC and PLAY came out of nowhere compared to what we knew on Feb 28th.

Offline kokojie

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2014, 02:39:11 pm »
added latest snapshot info

Offline Riverhead

« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2014, 12:09:43 pm »
Excellent points both of you.

sumantso

« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2014, 11:14:35 am »
Initially I thought PTS would survive and be a good group to target airdrops, but now it looks like its done. I got into Bitshares as I saw PTS announcement on Bitcointalk, and mined quite a few in the first few days, traded them (sold some at 0.04 BTC at Cryptsy - probably the highest ever rate) and went on from there.

Agree with donkeypong that this areas have become stale. I think what can be done is to get like minded people, fork Bitshares and create Me as it was in the original plan, sharedrop on a few candidates (PTS, AGS, NXT, NEM ...), raise funds through an AGS style 'donation' and carry on from there.

With BM now focused on only one job, it feels wrong to waste all the other potential projects that could be done with the toolkit.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2014, 07:01:34 am »
Yes, the snapshot date is critical for making investment decisions in PTS.

I guess it's hard to track the holdings distribution of PTS but I suspect it's currently a much smaller group than before. Most people jumped ship on PTS when I3 announced that they would be focusing on the SuperDAC.

Frankly I feel that shows a lack of confidence in 3rd party DAC developers. PTS is making an effort to reboot itself with a lot of residence from its old community. Those that join that project will be interesting to 3rd party DAC's because they show a willingness to maintain the social contract and stick with a project through its lumps.

Two possibilities. First, once BTS goes full hog and Peertracks kicks butt, there will be lots of forkage and third parties trying to clone this like they did with Litecoin. Second possibility, these superDACs will scare off sensible people and the few that try their own won't be able to compete.

Offline Riverhead

« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2014, 06:51:22 am »
Yes, the snapshot date is critical for making investment decisions in PTS.

I guess it's hard to track the holdings distribution of PTS but I suspect it's currently a much smaller group than before. Most people jumped ship on PTS when I3 announced that they would be focusing on the SuperDAC.

Frankly I feel that shows a lack of confidence in 3rd party DAC developers. PTS is making an effort to reboot itself with a lot of residence from its old community. Those that join that project will be interesting to 3rd party DAC's because they show a willingness to maintain the social contract and stick with a project through its lumps.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2014, 12:45:34 am »
Good thread, but I think it is very incomplete without including the SNAPSHOT DATES in the original posting.

Otherwise, you are giving newbies a false belief that PTS still has measurable value. Other than a few nickels and dimes, these snapshots have all been completed. PREVIOUS PTS holders were rewarded, not the poor delusional souls who are buying it now.

Going forward, don't expect to buy PTS and get in on these.

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2014, 10:00:12 pm »
RandPaul coin...
Play...

Can we get some of these new ones in the OP?
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español
  • BitShares: traderx
« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2014, 06:57:28 pm »
new snapshot for BTS

5 Nov
New Keyoteeid: 5rUhuLCDWUA2FStkKVRTWYEqY1mZhwpfVdRmYEvMRFRD1bqYAL
new08/21 id 5Sjf3LMuYPSeNnjLYXmAoHj5Z6TPCmwmfXD6XwDmg27dwfQ

Offline kokojie

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2014, 09:42:15 pm »
I didn't check the other DACs, but Music PTS snapshot should be taken at 81021, instead of 81023 I think.

oh yes, that is correct, I meant to put 81021

Offline boombastic

• View Profile
    • AngelShares Explorer
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2014, 02:35:15 pm »
I didn't check the other DACs, but Music PTS snapshot should be taken at 81021, instead of 81023 I think.
http://bitshares.dacplay.org/r/boombastic
Support My Witness: mr.agsexplorer
BTC: 1Bb6V1UStz45QMAamjaX8rDjsnQnBpHvE8

Offline kokojie

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2014, 01:07:22 pm »
BitShares Music
June 2014?
"Notes" - Unknown rate. 35%/35% PST/AGS
PTS Snapshot was  Oct 10, 2014. Client not released yet.
http://www.bitsharesmusicfoundation.org/

Thanks, I have updated with info for Music

Offline Riverhead

« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2014, 04:52:09 am »
BitShares Music
June 2014?
"Notes" - Unknown rate. 35%/35% PST/AGS
PTS Snapshot was  Oct 10, 2014. Client not released yet.
http://www.bitsharesmusicfoundation.org/

Offline kokojie

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2014, 02:20:25 am »
Lottoshares is marked as abandonned.

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español
  • BitShares: traderx
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2014, 11:28:52 am »
Redeem their shares

magical sound
New Keyoteeid: 5rUhuLCDWUA2FStkKVRTWYEqY1mZhwpfVdRmYEvMRFRD1bqYAL
new08/21 id 5Sjf3LMuYPSeNnjLYXmAoHj5Z6TPCmwmfXD6XwDmg27dwfQ

Offline kokojie

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2014, 02:20:30 pm »
Updated with the upcoming DNS/Vote information.

Offline kokojie

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2014, 01:22:35 pm »
Actually, just remembered reading about 2 others, although I have not looked into them

DNS/namespace announcement: bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=6509.0
VOTE announcement: bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=6508.0

perhaps they can be added to the list? Or is there a better way to monitor PTS projects? (I am pretty new to the forum)

Thanks, I'm also monitoring these two projects, and will update once the snapshot block # and wallet are available. This thread is mostly for long term/permanent PTS holders that are not intensely following these projects, and come later to redeem their share.

MessyCoin

« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2014, 06:42:48 am »
Actually, just remembered reading about 2 others, although I have not looked into them

DNS/namespace announcement: bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=6509.0
VOTE announcement: bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=6508.0

perhaps they can be added to the list? Or is there a better way to monitor PTS projects? (I am pretty new to the forum)

MessyCoin

« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2014, 06:36:00 am »
Great thread, just what I came for :) Watching.

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2014, 06:01:13 pm »
When are next Snapshots?

Quoting from the opening paragraph of the profoundly prescient July 4th, BitShares Newsletter:

...we are entering a period of rapid press announcements (partnerships, snapshots, protoDACs, and commercial DACs) every few weeks for the remainder of this season.  Starting immediately…
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline Bitshark

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2014, 05:16:36 pm »
When are next Snapshots?

Offline kokojie

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2014, 03:24:06 pm »

Bitshares X
2014-02-18
1 PTS for 1.3 BTSX
block 57,787
Get your BTS wallet here thread

fix it to 2014-02-28

Its not 1 PTS for 1.3BTSX its 1 PTS for 644BTSX now

Can you point me to the article you based your calculation on? I'm pretty lost in the current conversion rates for BTSX  :D
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=5394.msg75561#msg75561

k thx, updated

28-2-2014 snapshot for BTSX (not 18)

The date is the "announcement" date, not the actual snapshot date, use the block number for the actual snapshot.

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2014, 06:36:07 pm »

Bitshares X
2014-02-18
1 PTS for 1.3 BTSX
block 57,787

fix it to 2014-02-28

Can you point me to the article you based your calculation on? I'm pretty lost in the current conversion rates for BTSX  :D

k thx, updated

28-2-2014 snapshot for BTSX (not 18)

Offline kokojie

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2014, 02:12:31 pm »

Bitshares X
2014-02-18
1 PTS for 1.3 BTSX
block 57,787

fix it to 2014-02-28

k thx, updated

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2014, 08:09:51 pm »

Bitshares X
2014-02-18
1 PTS for 1.3 BTSX
block 57,787

fix it to 2014-02-28

Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline kokojie

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2014, 07:21:14 pm »

Bitshares X
2014-02-18
1 PTS for 1.3 BTSX
block 57,787

fix it to 2014-02-28

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2014, 05:55:01 pm »

Bitshares X
2014-02-18
1 PTS for 1.3 BTSX
block 57,787

fix it to 2014-02-28

Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2014, 03:45:40 pm »

Bitshares X
2014-02-18
1 PTS for 1.3 BTSX
block 57,787

fix it to 2014-02-28

Offline kokojie

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2014, 01:20:24 pm »
Updated with LottoShares info.

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2014, 03:50:39 pm »
This thread was a great idea thanks.

Offline prophetx

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2014, 11:17:56 am »
This thread is to keep track of projects that accept the PTS social contract, which allow you to import your PTS to obtain something. Please let me know by reply or pm me, if you found a new project that isn't listed here.

The format is as follows:
Announcement date
Exchange rate
PTS block (you must have confirmed balance at an address you control, when this particular PTS block is mined, to be able to receive anything)
Project links

2014-02-18
1 PTS for 1.3 BTS
block 57,787

2013-12-10
10 PTS for 1 MMC
block 32,000
MemoryCoin2 bitsharestalk
MemoryCoin2 bitcointalk

this is a very helpful thread, keep it going!

Offline biophil

• Professor of Computer Science
    • View Profile
    • My Academic Website
  • BitShares: biophil
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2014, 06:32:18 pm »
Good initiative. I also think you should do % of ALL coins.

This also brings up the point that the social consensus is ambiguous? For a coin with infinite supply it is impossible to determine the %.

I'd settle for 10% of infinity! :)

In all seriousness, one interpretation is that for permanently inflationary coins, devs should give a fixed fraction of each mining block reward to PTS/AGS holders. That would certainly honor the social consensus. Miners might not appreciate it, but a clever-enough developer should be able to convince them to get on board.
Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2014, 05:44:25 pm »
Good initiative. I also think you should do % of ALL coins.

This also brings up the point that the social consensus is ambiguous? For a coin with infinite supply it is impossible to determine the %.

Offline kokojie

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2014, 05:12:17 pm »
Updated with the PTS for BTS info

Offline maqifrnswa

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2013, 09:31:56 pm »
So there's two percentages, one is percentage of genesis block, the other is percentage of total supply? but then there are coins with infinite total supply.

I corrected it, both are for the "final" number. MMC has infinite supply, but you can pick the point where mining saturates (10million coins) and see that 100k of them belong to PTS holders, or ~1%.

Yes there are two percentages, one for genesis block and one for percentage of total supply. In theory, PTS holders will own 0% of MMC at infinite time, but you can pick some time frame out and say what the percentage will be then.
maintains an Ubuntu PPA: https://launchpad.net/~showard314/+archive/ubuntu/bitshares [15% delegate] wallet_account_set_approval maqifrnswa true [50% delegate] wallet_account_set_approval delegate1.maqifrnswa true

Offline kokojie

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2013, 09:27:36 pm »
I think exchange rate alone is a misleading number and can lead to you promoting scams. Instead you want to list % of genesis block allocated to PTS.

According to the list, this is a bad deal (but it is actually a very good deal):
1000PTS converts to 1 coin, but PTS makes up 100% of the genesis block

And according to the list, this is a good deal (but is actually a very bad deal):
I'll make a coin that gives 1,000,000 coins per 1 PTS. But PTS will only take up 0.1% of the genesis block, the rest goes to me.

I'm not sure how that percentage is calculated. Is it always the case that % of genesis block is allocated to PTS? I think everyone realize different DAC/coin have different value, and they can calculate the percentage based on a case by case basis.

Exchange rate is totally irrelevant. You can't tell if it is a good deal or bad deal just by the number of coins they will give you per PTS. The only number that matters is the % of the money supply that will be dedicated to PTS (which is directly a function of the % of the genesis block and final total supply of coins). It is always the case that a % of the genesis block will be allocated to PTS

I'm proud to announce the first distribution for ProtoShares owners.

ProtoShares owners collectively will receive a 1% stake in the relaunched MemoryCoin - MemoryCoin 2.0.
This is at genesis block, not final stake (I believe)

I am going to chime in here with some clarity for all involved. 

1) All chains Invictus launches will be derived from ProtoShares with a 1:1 mapping and 10% of the ultimate money supply of that chain.
this is at final stake.

So there's two percentages, one is percentage of genesis block, the other is percentage of total supply? but then there are coins with infinite total supply.

Offline maqifrnswa

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2013, 09:19:29 pm »
I think exchange rate alone is a misleading number and can lead to you promoting scams. Instead you want to list % of genesis block allocated to PTS.

According to the list, this is a bad deal (but it is actually a very good deal):

And according to the list, this is a good deal (but is actually a very bad deal):
I'll make a coin that gives 1,000,000 coins per 1 PTS. But PTS will only take up 0.1% of the genesis block, the rest goes to me.

I'm not sure how that percentage is calculated. Is it always the case that % of genesis block is allocated to PTS? I think everyone realize different DAC/coin have different value, and they can calculate the percentage based on a case by case basis.

Exchange rate is totally irrelevant. You can't tell if it is a good deal or bad deal just by the number of coins they will give you per PTS. The only number that matters is the % of the money supply that will be dedicated to PTS (which is directly a function of the % of the genesis block and final total supply of coins). It is always the case that a % of the genesis block will be allocated to PTS

I'm proud to announce the first distribution for ProtoShares owners.

ProtoShares owners collectively will receive a 1% stake in the relaunched MemoryCoin - MemoryCoin 2.0.
This is final stake

I am going to chime in here with some clarity for all involved. 

1) All chains Invictus launches will be derived from ProtoShares with a 1:1 mapping and 10% of the ultimate money supply of that chain.
this is at final stake.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 09:29:19 pm by maqifrnswa »
maintains an Ubuntu PPA: https://launchpad.net/~showard314/+archive/ubuntu/bitshares [15% delegate] wallet_account_set_approval maqifrnswa true [50% delegate] wallet_account_set_approval delegate1.maqifrnswa true

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2013, 04:48:27 pm »
That, I think, is a major flaw in the PTS design. If I wanted to create a DAC and keep PTS holders out of it, I just define "1000 PTS = 0.0001 MyDACs". I thought to any new DAC applies: 1 PTS = 1 NewDAC. Obviously I got something wrong. Again.

yes you could do this for sure, but then you don't get  the excellent PTS community backbone. Why should PTS community support a DAC who don't honor PTS holders!?
And without this trust i guess i could be difficult to turn  project into success. Just one point of view
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 04:51:13 pm by cassiopaia »
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline kokojie

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2013, 04:46:20 pm »

Offline maqifrnswa

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2013, 02:13:29 pm »

Offline kokojie

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2013, 02:07:59 pm »
Maybe you should add the conversion rate for each DAC.

Memorycoin 2.0 for example exchanges 10 PTS for 1 MC.

That, I think, is a major flaw in the PTS design. If I wanted to create a DAC and keep PTS holders out of it, I just define "1000 PTS = 0.0001 MyDACs". I thought to any new DAC applies: 1 PTS = 1 NewDAC. Obviously I got something wrong. Again.

Good idea, added.

Offline Gekko

• Lunch is for wimps........ Greed is good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2013, 01:16:09 pm »
Misunderstanding on my side, I guess. PTS must only be honored by DACs from Invictus, but can be honored by every other DAC.

And I think FreeTrade primarily honored PTS for marketing purposes, to pump his coin.

Offline seraphim

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2013, 11:15:58 am »
If you want to create a DAC and keep PTS holders out of it, you don't need to give them anything.

MMC is not by Invictus! FreeTrade decided to honor PTS holders because of his involvement with the community.
Meet you on STEEM

Offline Gekko

• Lunch is for wimps........ Greed is good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2013, 07:16:49 am »
Maybe you should add the conversion rate for each DAC.

Memorycoin 2.0 for example exchanges 10 PTS for 1 MC.

Offline kokojie

• View Profile
Keeping track of projects that make use of your PTS
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2013, 01:45:23 am »
This thread is to keep track of projects that accept the PTS social contract, which allow you to import your PTS to obtain something (most likely they will also accept your AGS too). Please let me know by reply or pm me, if you found a new project that isn't listed here.

The format is as follows:
Full name of project
Announcement date
Exchange rate
PTS block (you must have confirmed balance at an address you control, when this particular PTS block is mined, to be able to receive anything)
Project links

Bitshares Merger (3i PTS support is officially ended at this snapshot, 3rd party support may or may not happen in the future)
2014-11-05
100 BTS per PTS
Block 81,579

Bitshares Play
2014-11-05
TBD (PTS receive 10% of all play currency)
Block 81,579

BitShares Music
2014-09-26
"Notes" - Unknown rate. 35%/35% PTS/AGS
Block 81,021
Official site (Client not released yet.)

Bitshares KeyID (DNS)
2014-08-01
1 PTS for 1176 KeyID (DNS) currency
Block 72,695
Official site

Bitshares Voting
2014-08-01
TBD
Block 72,695
TBD (client not yet available)

LottoShares (project abandonned, do not redeem)
2014-07-15
1 PTS for 7.08 LTS
Block 65,959
LottoShares bitcointalk thread
LottoShares lottoshares.org

Bitshares X
2014-02-18
1 PTS for 644 BTSX
block 57,787
Bitshares-x.info
Getting started with Bitshares X

MemoryCoin 2.0