Author Topic: [New Domain] Protoshares.com Launched. Now with More Guides.  (Read 3921 times)

Offline super3

• View Profile
Re: [New Domain] Protoshares.com Launched. Now with More Guides.
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2013, 05:15:47 pm »
Site was released today. Its going to take a few days to get SEO.

I do SEO for a living, let me know if you need any help. In the meantime I'll point some links at the protoshares.com website to help it rank for "Protoshares".
Any help is appreciated. If you would like to volunteer then PM me your email, and I'll assign you some tasks.

Offline TimOsman

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2013, 02:29:53 pm »

I do SEO for a living, let me know if you need any help. In the meantime I'll point some links at the protoshares.com website to help it rank for "Protoshares".

Offline Romk-a

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2013, 01:37:06 pm »
I want to help translate the site into Russian language

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2013, 11:46:08 am »
can we lock one of your protoshares.net posts? Iam asking cause of its difficult to follow the progress if it's posted in many different posts. it might be a little bit confusing.
Yes please. I've been too busy to ask for proper form perms.

you can lock OP yourself ..  just check your OP settings
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline super3

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2013, 10:41:43 am »
can we lock one of your protoshares.net posts? Iam asking cause of its difficult to follow the progress if it's posted in many different posts. it might be a little bit confusing.
Yes please. I've been too busy to ask for proper form perms.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2013, 09:58:35 am »
« Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 10:14:49 am by cassiopaia »
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline super3

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2013, 05:47:50 am »
Great work! Kudos for considering all community input. Great to have the dotcom domain.its currently not ranked on a google search of the word 'protoshares'. Is there a way to get it listed then start a forum link getting vevery community member to select the website from the search results to get it up the rankings?
Brian will probably take care of the ad push in the next few days.

Offline Number 1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2013, 05:04:19 am »
Great work! Kudos for considering all community input. Great to have the dotcom domain.its currently not ranked on a google search of the word 'protoshares'. Is there a way to get it listed then start a forum link getting vevery community member to select the website from the search results to get it up the rankings?
PTS: Pj8UH9ExVidcFd4LKtEgPSrwrtpYhPhug8

Offline super3

• View Profile
[New Domain] Protoshares.com Launched. Now with More Guides.
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2013, 04:47:26 am »
Website is now http://protoshares.com. I've hired a writer who is writing some excellent copy. Things of note:

Community Does Not Like the New Logo:
We need to have a discussion with Brian about branding in general when he gets back. This is high priority.

Community Wants Better Access to Information:
  • Blog will provide weekly updates. Will launch with the Invictus website.
  • Twitter will provide daily/real-time updates. Will launch in a few days.

Feature Freeze After Resources Page is Created:
Need to focus on the Invictus website and Keyhotee. Glaring issues should be reported here. https://github.com/super3/protoshares.net/issues?state=open
That is the only place where I can keep track, and address issues. If you email or PM me it will simply get lost.

Say Something. Do Something.
This is my personal philosophy. If you see me doing something wrong, call me out on it. So as far as a website issue, posting on the forums(good), raising a Github issue(better), pay someone to fix it or fixing the issue yourself and putting in a pull request(best possible!).

Translations Needed
We are global. Need to translate the website into multiple languages. If you are multilingual we would love you help. Chinese and Russian are the priorities.

Donations Welcome.
Hiring one writer for $20/hr out of my pocket has almost tripled my productivity. Donations welcome to speed up my workflow, and hire more freelancers.
BTC: 1JVeRGhRe21ndU9BbX8tQnXDxEeW1D4Non
PTS: PcByW79VmhzNwtBDi3Rtg91bfG5e1ZtXwU
« Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 04:49:17 am by super3 »