Author Topic: bter.com 7000 btc stealed? evidence from walletexplorer.com  (Read 2547 times)

Offline roselee

• View Profile

Offline lihuajkl

• View Profile
Hopefully bter will get most of its stolen fund as previous case, otherwise our fund will forever be frozen their!

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Offline Volker

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Volker

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
Now imagine if BTC38 goes down. That's a black swan event. Possibly pegs break. BitShares needs to get off these small exchanges ASAP. Diversify among big exchanges with lots of funding and better security. If Darkcoin can do it, BTS can do it.

ha ? Which big exchange Darkcoin enlisted at ?
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline Volker

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Volker
Now imagine if BTC38 goes down. That's a black swan event. Possibly pegs break. BitShares needs to get off these small exchanges ASAP. Diversify among big exchanges with lots of funding and better security. If Darkcoin can do it, BTS can do it.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 12:43:32 pm by Volker »

Offline graffenwalder

I believe Bter has one of the biggest reserves of BTS. So if the BTS is gone then its done for us; unless there is the unprecedented step of hardforking and freezing the hacker's balance.
Don't worry bter has always been good in coming up with passwords.
It's probably something like: BTS, bitshares or bytemaster

sumantso

I believe Bter has one of the biggest reserves of BTS. So if the BTS is gone then its done for us; unless there is the unprecedented step of hardforking and freezing the hacker's balance.

Offline pyhta4og

• View Profile
http://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/Bter.com-cold

Anybody knows is this really cold BTC with all the bter's money?

If so, 7000 were spreaded over 7 other bitcoin addresses this night.

I wonder is it possible to find bter.com's cold "BTS" wallet?
Probably we should claim bter to refund our BTS since they lost only all their BTC

Nethertheless, 7000 BTC = 1.7 million usd so I bet that RIP bter.com