Author Topic: 0.6.1 crash scenario  (Read 2100 times)

Offline Catchfire

• View Profile
Yes...can move freely on all pages except 'exchange' page where it immediately crashes.  This is from reset only as stated above....in the continue mode everything functions without a problem.

Offline vikram

I have brought up 6.1 five days in succession now.  Each time it eventually synchronizes and I'm able to click on account name, dashboard tab, delegates tab etc.  Then I go to the exchange page and when I click on that page anywhere it crashes.  Never experienced this problem with previous versions.  Also when I initially bring up BTS (6.1) it states that it previously crashed and ask if I want to reset or continue.  I always choose to reset but eventually leads to the problem described above.
Any suggestions?  Thank you in advance...

So it 100% only crashes when you are on the exchange page? You can do anything on any of the other pages without a problem?

Offline onceuponatime

I always choose the "continue" option. Never a problem.

Offline Catchfire

• View Profile
Rather than choosing the 'reset' option I chose 'continue' and the client comes up fine....with everything functioning. For some reason it does not like the reset option.

Offline Catchfire

• View Profile
Upon crashing the program automatically closes down.  I have to click on the icon to open program back up and then I get the reset/continue option.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
do you close it by pressing the "x" top right of the window .. or by "quit" in the menu?

Offline Catchfire

• View Profile
I have brought up 6.1 five days in succession now.  Each time it eventually synchronizes and I'm able to click on account name, dashboard tab, delegates tab etc.  Then I go to the exchange page and when I click on that page anywhere it crashes.  Never experienced this problem with previous versions.  Also when I initially bring up BTS (6.1) it states that it previously crashed and ask if I want to reset or continue.  I always choose to reset but eventually leads to the problem described above.
Any suggestions?  Thank you in advance...