Author Topic: Bitcoin meme repurposed for bitshares please support  (Read 2905 times)

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy
Perhaps its not well received because many around here trade on BTER because the in client market sucks and is painful to use.

Why does it suck? I think its very intuitive & clean. Yeah syncing is a pain, but light wallets are about to fix that.

Offline sschechter

• View Profile
People who lost Bitcoins here are probably not willing to laugh along with the meme's guy. Not sure it's good marketing, I think that angry people hate receiving lessons.

Perhaps you were right.   It was not well received.

Perhaps its not well received because many around here trade on BTER because the in client market sucks and is painful to use.
BTSX: sschechter
PTS: PvBUyPrDRkJLVXZfvWjdudRtQgv1Fcy5Qe

Offline merlin0113

• View Profile
I like successcouncil's passion about bitshares and even better he is probably an early bitcoin adopters because he claims he has 4 figure bitcoin. We have many early bitcoin adopter bitshares fans in china already and speak for bitshares. I am happy to see the same grows in western.

来自我的 M040 上的 Tapatalk

Offline .yoshi

• View Profile
salting the wound... i don't think antagonizing bitcoin users is a good move.

Offline hpenvy2

• View Profile

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline VoR0220

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline klosure

• View Profile
To be precise Bitcoin users weren't affected either.
BTER BTC IOU users only were affected.
Makes the joke somewhat of a flop.

Offline bitmarket

• View Profile
    • BitShares TV
People who lost Bitcoins here are probably not willing to laugh along with the meme's guy. Not sure it's good marketing, I think that angry people hate receiving lessons.

Perhaps you were right.   It was not well received.
Host of BitShares.TV and Author of BitShares 101

Offline fluxer555

• View Profile
Only a very small minority of bitcoin users lost money at Bter. Those people won't be happy, but the ones who want to avoid it happening to them will be interested.

Offline inarizushi

• View Profile
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline bitmarket

• View Profile
    • BitShares TV
Do you guys remember the popular bitcoin meme #bitcoinusersnotaffected

I thought I would repurpose it

Please join in the conversation on reddit comments and V0tes are cluctch

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2w22u7/7170_bitcoin_stolen_decentralized_bitcoin/

« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 09:57:06 am by bitmarket »
Host of BitShares.TV and Author of BitShares 101