Author Topic: No transactions are showing.  (Read 7914 times)

Offline serxes

• View Profile
  • BitShares: serxes
I can not refresh and have my transactions showing.
When will this be fixed?

error: Unterminated string

Offline starspirit

• Financial markets pro over 20 years
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: starspirit
Right click -> refresh?

That helps.. Perhaps we need a more prominent refresh button - I had no idea that was available to me. Thanks.
This worked for me too. I did right click -> Reload, and balances and transactions are all displaying now. Useful method, although not initially obvious, but definitely more comfortable for me than messing around at the console level. Thanks xeroc.

Offline Methodise

Right click -> refresh?

That helps.. Perhaps we need a more prominent refresh button - I had no idea that was available to me. Thanks.
BTS: methodise

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Right click -> refresh?

Offline Methodise

- Is the client showing "syned to network" or is it still syncing?
- run a "history" in the console (in the advanced menu)

I have a similar problem - no balances, no transaction history, even though its showing Blocks are Synced, and I used the client with no problem just a few days ago.
I ran "history" in the console for my accounts, and they each come back with "No transactions found".
May be incidental, but I also noted that whenever I change my preferences for the "logout timeout", they are not being retained for the next time I log in.

I also have 'no transactions' in my dashboard view, although the problem is intermittent. I also have no preservation of my logout timeout preferences.

But running 'history' in the GUI shows plenty.

I'm fully synced with version 0.6.1 for Mac.

BTS: methodise

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
Rest asure that this seems to be a GUI bug ..
vikram knows about it https://github.com/BitShares/web_wallet/issues/621#issuecomment-74570957

Xeldal

I've had problems with no transactions showing since 0.4.6 ... They showed up for one update for a short period but then disappeared again.  currently "There are no transactions!"

Offline starspirit

• View Profile
Logging into my client this time, there is something else missing. Now I have no accounts at all showing on my dashboard. There are no account names, balances or transactions. When I run "wallet_list_my_accounts" in console, it correctly identifies my accounts.

My problem differs a bit to serxes in that when I run "history" in console I get no transactions. When I run wallet_get_account, it shows "last_update" as the same time I registered, even though I have made many transactions.
The "last_update" only shows when you last changed a parameter in the registered account .. it does not show the time you last used the account ..

The wiki has a dedicated page to recover funds:
http://wiki.bitshares.org/index.php/RecoveringFunds

in particular you should run
Code: [Select]
wallet_regenerate_keys ACCOUNT-NAME 10500on your account name and wait for the rescan to finish up

Thanks for the suggestion and link. Though I'm concerned about the safety of using console functions with my limited understanding of their purpose and impacts.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
My problem differs a bit to serxes in that when I run "history" in console I get no transactions. When I run wallet_get_account, it shows "last_update" as the same time I registered, even though I have made many transactions.
The "last_update" only shows when you last changed a parameter in the registered account .. it does not show the time you last used the account ..

The wiki has a dedicated page to recover funds:
http://wiki.bitshares.org/index.php/RecoveringFunds

in particular you should run
Code: [Select]
wallet_regenerate_keys ACCOUNT-NAME 10500on your account name and wait for the rescan to finish up

Offline starspirit

• View Profile
- Is the client showing "syned to network" or is it still syncing?
- run a "history" in the console (in the advanced menu)

I have a similar problem - no balances, no transaction history, even though its showing Blocks are Synced, and I used the client with no problem just a few days ago.
I ran "history" in the console for my accounts, and they each come back with "No transactions found".
May be incidental, but I also noted that whenever I change my preferences for the "logout timeout", they are not being retained for the next time I log in.

Offline serxes

• View Profile
looks good to me .. the tx details from the PM look good took .. that is strange ..
Gonna post an issue on github and link the devs here ..

thanks for reporting so far ..

edit: https://github.com/BitShares/web_wallet/issues/621

Ok, here is what my GUI looks like:

Recent Transactions

FROM  TO   MEMO   AMOUNT   FEE   DATE
There are no transaction

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
looks good to me .. the tx details from the PM look good took .. that is strange ..
Gonna post an issue on github and link the devs here ..

thanks for reporting so far ..

edit: https://github.com/BitShares/web_wallet/issues/621
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 10:36:27 am by xeroc ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ »

Offline serxes

• View Profile
Yes, it is synced and I can see transactions with the "history".
But not in GUI!

I also have a message saying: JSON Parse error: Unterminated string [show details]
But when clicking show detailjs, nothing happens.
sounds like a bug .. do you see some "odd" transaction memos in the results of "history"?
maybe you can pm me your last 5 lines or so of your tx history .. if there are 'strange' lines ..
might be a encoding/decoding issue in the GUI ..

Be ensured... your funds are safe .. although you may not yet see them in the GUI :)

Ok, done! :-)

Offline serxes

• View Profile
what does "wallet_list_my_accounts" show?

>> wallet_list_my_accounts

NAME (* delegate)                  KEY                                                             REGISTERED            FAVORITE       APPROVAL       BLOCK PRODUCTION ENABLED
serxes                             BTS5FwkuanC8qpUbsMMsbTUeSPunPLsqnmsxdQ7bp2c45jVqv53to           2015-02-11T16:04:50   YES            0              N/A                     

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
Yes, it is synced and I can see transactions with the "history".
But not in GUI!

I also have a message saying: JSON Parse error: Unterminated string [show details]
But when clicking show detailjs, nothing happens.
sounds like a bug .. do you see some "odd" transaction memos in the results of "history"?
maybe you can pm me your last 5 lines or so of your tx history .. if there are 'strange' lines ..
might be a encoding/decoding issue in the GUI ..

Be ensured... your funds are safe .. although you may not yet see them in the GUI :)