Author Topic: Keyhotee Status Update  (Read 393611 times)

Offline lordcirth

• View Profile
I thought the bidding closed at New Year's Eve.  Guess I should have read more carefully?  There goes my founder ID.  Oh well, I'll just have to mine one at launch.  It's not going to be as hard to mine IDs as it was to get the 10 PTS, will it?

Offline jackie

• View Profile
  • BitShares: d
Merry Christmas!I want a Keyhotee ID for Christmas,i already sent PTS to bid one.

Offline guang384

• View Profile
Is it safe to assume if we haven't heard from Stan or BM that are first choice of names is petty much safe at this point?

We will notify about conflicts tomorrow.

Merry Christmas
PTS-PjnA9FckbPWYddRnhpa23vUKMemnVtdwib
BTC-15Dak6X4T1h7EiswEkJvy5Zyx4hbZuFa22

Offline spoonman

• View Profile
Is it safe to assume if we haven't heard from Stan or BM that are first choice of names is petty much safe at this point?

Thanks! Don't work too hard it is Christmas!

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

Merry Christmas :) thx for update info
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline spoonman

• View Profile

Offline robozombie

• Technoholic
    • View Profile
Robozombie

Offline Pocket Sand

• View Profile
Thanks for the update

Offline NineLives

• View Profile
    • BITCOIN TALK PROFILE
Loving it..  and watching.
Keyhotee / BTSX:  Merah    PTS:  PskEDN4AeWc1trW4zV7DGGTQi3y5LeVhFR 

BTC Mining Hardware IN STOCK NOW:  http://www.mininghardware.co.uk

Offline pvaladares

• View Profile
Very nice attitude, keeping completely transparent and sharing the update status with community.
PTS : PkbJAm9uxuGgC9n2NVwWYs8bvX3Mj8uAg3 | MMC : M91vp33SSVBG7N3X9CbrgMcwSBxTDQeDAb
BTC : 1CrAkkYZrVCnwDKSBw3bcnMSYMakEhfB6N
Trade BTC/PTS @ cryptsy.com

Offline hasher

• View Profile
hello,
i have paid for keyhotee 3 days ago and still didnt got response, something happened?

All is well.  We are processing these manually and plan to send everyone their status in one swell foop after the bidding ends on Christmas eve.  The contents of everyone's Founder address are readily visible in the block chain.

If anyone wants a transaction receipt, just reply to the email that gave you the address and I'll hand-generate one.

I apologize for the manual nature of this one-time-only promotion but we didn't want to divert any developers to automating it.

:)
Ok, thank you Stan!

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
hello,
i have paid for keyhotee 3 days ago and still didnt got response, something happened?

All is well.  We are processing these manually and plan to send everyone their status in one swell foop after the bidding ends on Christmas eve.  The contents of everyone's Founder address are readily visible in the block chain.

If anyone wants a transaction receipt, just reply to the email that gave you the address and I'll hand-generate one.

I apologize for the manual nature of this one-time-only promotion but we didn't want to divert any developers to automating it.

:)
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline Lighthouse

• Making a Market in PTS since 11/06/2013
    • View Profile
    • Lighthouse Bulk Orders and Trusted Escrow (Closed)
Sticky'd

Thank you for the update Bytemaster
Before you say the price of PTS is too high, take a look at theThe Reason.  Protoshares are an entirely new type of Cryptocurrency, one that pays to hold.

Offline phoenix

• View Profile
cool to see everthing is in progress - thx byte for your update and explaining why we have a delay on it... Thumbs up - i like this transparent way of communication

I agree, transparency is a huge plus :)
Protoshares: Pg5EhSZEXHFjdFUzpxJbm91UtA54iUuDvt
Bitmessage: BM-NBrGi2V3BZ8REnJM7FPxUjjkQp7V5D28