Author Topic: registering  (Read 1505 times)

Offline cusknee

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cusknee

Offline morrbitshares

• View Profile
OK,in my dashboard it says im registered. In my acct. info page it says I need to register. When Im on my acct info page and click on assets it says I have to register my name.
Can I make a suggestion, Someone needs to make a video that walks you through every single step of this process live and explains all the features COMPLETELY. I mean explain it as if your explaining it to a fifth grader. Hell, who am I kidding ,A fifth grader probably would get this faster than I do but then again, a fifth grader doesnt have the money that I want to invest. Not trying to sound like a dick, but we have some of the brightest mind that understand all this technology but cant seem to create an interface that is user friendly.I think you might be stalling your growth.Even with my limited knowledge, I see the world changing potential of the blockchain and and bitshares specifically. Be nice to invest easily. I bet theres alott  of use out there.Sorry about the rant.  I do appreciate the replys  Thank you

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
does the client show you have synced completely? lower right corner!

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
maybe just reload of your client helps!?

Mouse > right click > reload!?

Or did you try to restart !?
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline morrbitshares

• View Profile
I registered my acct on the blockchain. My account still says its not registered   I went to the block chain and saw where it was registered . I also tried to re-register it and google says its already registered.Can someone tell me what Im doing wrong