Author Topic: Atm accepting gold silver  (Read 1813 times)

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
These guys goals are to create a p2p trading exchange for gold so we should contact them and perhaps integrate with bitassets instead of his centralized server
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline fuzzy

Paging Gentso...

The lamassu code is open source so anyone can make anything for it.

The important part is that the code is not officially supported.

Now if someone were to build code with lamassu and getting their input throughout the process so that when the machines ship it had the bitusd/cny/eruo support out of the box that would be powerful.

Couple that with a gold/silver site that is being built and you start to complete the package. The key is still to build the code with lamassu in from the start......

Gentso is one of the community members who has business sense and uses it to make things happen.   I hope someone who can code will help make this happen.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
Paging Gentso...

The lamassu code is open source so anyone can make anything for it.

The important part is that the code is not officially supported.

Now if someone were to build code with lamassu and getting their input throughout the process so that when the machines ship it had the bitusd/cny/eruo support out of the box that would be powerful.

Couple that with a gold/silver site that is being built and you start to complete the package. The key is still to build the code with lamassu in from the start......

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
I have an ATM set up in my front yard that accepts gold and silver deposits. It looks a lot like my mailbox.

Offline fluxer555

• View Profile

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-atm-selling-gold-silver-goes-live-singapore/

Quantified offers p2p marketplace for gold and silver... Sound familiar? This guy needs a kanban on his tools and processes... How would you market bitshares to these guys..?

Using bitGOLD and bitSILVER they could focus on profiting from premiums without being left vulnerable during price swings.  BitShares also would pay interest on the assets they hold.  And I assume transaction fees would be cheaper as well.
Right lets make a list and we can present that to them.

1) Reduce or elimate the volatility risk in holding bitcoins
2) Provide yield holding bitasset
3) spead and tx costs reduced
4) solve technology issues with p2p trading platform by using bitshares dex

As a result allows more focus on business side of things and making profit rather than getting by just providing s service.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 05:38:08 am by jsidhu »

Offline yellowecho

Quantified offers p2p marketplace for gold and silver... Sound familiar? This guy needs a kanban on his tools and processes... How would you market bitshares to these guys..?

Using bitGOLD and bitSILVER they could focus on profiting from premiums without being left vulnerable during price swings.  BitShares also would pay interest on the assets they hold.  And I assume transaction fees would be cheaper as well.
696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile