Author Topic: Music snapshot on BTER  (Read 2315 times)

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
For those that sent to the music address from BTER or just to get BTER to include Notes on their exchange?

He is referring to balances that were kept on BTER at the time of the snapshot. BTER had honored those balances by offering to give the holders the Notes that they deserved, it was listed in the balances section as something like bitshares_music and showed a number of notes that that person would get allocated from BTER when they became available. With the BTER situation up in the air, the OP wanted to know if they would still be honoring them or to figure out a way so that those users affected would still get the Notes that they would have gotten had the BTER situation not have happened.

Bter is resuming operation. Hope this will go through well.
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
For those that sent to the music address from BTER or just to get BTER to include Notes on their exchange?

Offline mint chocolate chip

He is referring to balances that were kept on BTER at the time of the snapshot. BTER had honored those balances by offering to give the holders the Notes that they deserved, it was listed in the balances section as something like bitshares_music and showed a number of notes that that person would get allocated from BTER when they became available. With the BTER situation up in the air, the OP wanted to know if they would still be honoring them or to figure out a way so that those users affected would still get the Notes that they would have gotten had the BTER situation not have happened.

Offline cob

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cobb
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline hpenvy2

• View Profile
@Cob

Has anyone on your team been in contact with BTER concerning the Music snapshot?