Author Topic: 100+ new users/day for the last two days  (Read 2475 times)

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

61 bitUSD were given away (to 61 people) at a meetup in Buenos Aires yesterday too, so some new ones could be form there.  At the next giveaway in 2 weeks time there will be tracking set up so we will know have the new account numbers from the event recorded.

Nice one :) .. yeah work on the stats then you know exactly how many of what and can optimize how it all works. Then bump it up to $10k. ;)

+5%
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline CryptoPrometheus

• View Profile
61 bitUSD were given away (to 61 people) at a meetup in Buenos Aires yesterday too, so some new ones could be form there.  At the next giveaway in 2 weeks time there will be tracking set up so we will know have the new account numbers from the event recorded.

Yeah, that is awesome - 61 people at the meetup!
"Power and law are not synonymous. In fact, they are often in opposition and irreconcilable."
- Cicero

Offline onceuponatime

If you look at Bitsharesblocks, at the new account names being registered, you will see that someone has been very active these last few days with claiming company names and keywords. No doubt there are some genuine new users in there, but most of those new accounts are a squatter.

I was wondering why eagleye wasn't posting lately. He's too busy lol

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains

Good work!

Smart, need to try that sometime :D

Offline matt608

• View Profile

Good work!

Thanks, it's Fran2k + elmatos work, just the giveaway funds were provided by my delegate pay. :)
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 05:53:25 pm by matt608 »

Offline cusknee

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cusknee

Good work!

Offline matt608

• View Profile

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Hmm .. makes sense .. have heard about that .. too bad ... looks nice anyway :)

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
If you look at Bitsharesblocks, at the new account names being registered, you will see that someone has been very active these last few days with claiming company names and keywords. No doubt there are some genuine new users in there, but most of those new accounts are a squatter.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
By "new users" you mean new accounts? I'll bet you $1000 those are mostly the same user.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
Do people need to create new accounts with the light wallet? Might be a reason
100+ users using a beta light weight client that is only available for mac yet?
I think think that's the whole story ..

Offline carpet ride

• View Profile
Do people need to create new accounts with the light wallet? Might be a reason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All opinions are my own. Anything said on this forum does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation between myself and anyone else.
Check out my blog: http://CertainAssets.com
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH