Author Topic: BitShares Worldwide - Meetup.com  (Read 2094 times)

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog
Still waiting for my funds to be transfered so I can use money to advertise. (cavirtex closed on me)
As soon as I have funds, you bet I will advertise our events!

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
Looks great Cass. This is definitely the time for meetups around the world. I will try to do my part here in Norway, and I am learning from what everyone is doing.Tshirts, stickers, flyers, presentations, marketing strategy, giveaway method and all of that is getting easier and easier as we all just copy what works from each other in our respective locations. :)

Offline merivercap

• View Profile
    • BitCash
Hey guys, I think you get to organize 3 meetup groups under one membership plan so just to save on costs, whoever is already organizing a meetup group can seed two other meetups in another location.
BitCash - http://www.bitcash.org 
Beta: bitCash Wallet / p2p Gateway: (https://m.bitcash.org)
Beta: bitCash Trade (https://trade.bitcash.org)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
P.S.: I'm was thinking more and more about BitShares embassies the last week! Also a idea we should more promote IMO!
I'm thinking of embassy delegates etc.. but maybe i'm thinking in wrong direction ... but due this we can get more small teams all over the world on board!

Could you elaborate on what you think of when you say 'BitShares embassies'?
I'm very intrigued by what this conjures up in my imagination.  I'd love to hear more thoughts on this.  What form might it take?  A dedicated physical location like the Bitcoin Embassy in Argentina?

yup was thinking exactly about something about this! And when a BitShares embassy has proofen their value of contribution, they will be able to create paid delegates to continue their work! On this way we'll get small teams around the globe they can talk to discuss to each other ... have to get refined ... jsut rough thoughts yet ..

but initial idea is to drive up local communites and incentive them for bringing new users, education them, and finally drive up BitShares value due face to face communication!
IMO currently the most important step into getting BTS to the masses ... Education but with enjoyment and fun…

have to be continued°

█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline karnal

• View Profile
Wonderful, I'll happen to be in NL for a week or so .. anyone up for a meeting between March 7-15?

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline lovejoy

• View Profile
    • Cryptofresh
  • BitShares: lovejoy
P.S.: I'm was thinking more and more about BitShares embassies the last week! Also a idea we should more promote IMO!
I'm thinking of embassy delegates etc.. but maybe i'm thinking in wrong direction ... but due this we can get more small teams all over the world on board!

Could you elaborate on what you think of when you say 'BitShares embassies'?
I'm very intrigued by what this conjures up in my imagination.  I'd love to hear more thoughts on this.  What form might it take?  A dedicated physical location like the Bitcoin Embassy in Argentina?  I would love to establish something of that nature here in Minneapolis for sure.  Something worth considering.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
bitscape will register account tomorrow :)!   +5%

Offline vegolino

• Reality is Information
    • View Profile
Hi cass ,

If I understood rgcrypto blog properly he will be wiling to use his delegate pay for advertising on meetup.com.
As far as location goes London is supporting Amsterdam  :)
Hopefully successful meetups will evolve in to the embassies.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Hey all,

we should create a BitShares Worldwide Meetup.com Group to get all meetups out there in near future under one rooftop..
what do you think!? I would love to add a map on bitshares.org with upcoming meetups ... like you can see on ethereum site for example!?

The Organizer Account will cost about 30$ for 1/2 year.
If somebody will be able to add BitShares Worldwide Group with localization Netherland/Amsterdam and adding my as organizer/owner i'll pay 30$ with bitUSD for the first 1/2 year of payed subscribtion!
Why Amsterdam/Netherlands? Cause i'm thinking it's  a central location if you take a look on worldmap... but we can use London or whatever... but i would love to see it erupoean located ..

Anyway ... your thoughts on this are much appreciated!