Author Topic: Note Pre-sale: BTC Address Substitution thread (If you sent from Coinbase)  (Read 3723 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
@ cob
Just to clarify. I did this when I donated to AGS last year. This time it's only for the Music donations specifically. I already have my notes from the substituted address, am I correct?

So there's no need for me to do this again?

from your other post and the BTS blockchain with
Code: [Select]
blockchain_list_address_balances 1KfjASdNiX97R8eJM9HPbnKcFWZ8RRhzzbI can see some balance with asset_id=358 (NOTE) and I also see some with 448 (maybe PLAY)
haven't summed them up ..

Offline godzirra

• View Profile
@ cob
Just to clarify. I did this when I donated to AGS last year. This time it's only for the Music donations specifically. I already have my notes from the substituted address, am I correct?

So there's no need for me to do this again?

Offline moncrey

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mxjxn
Address: 1CRXTFk9AuPm3gVQAgZQZ3tWwn8CiZGqSR
Message: New BTC Address: 1D8Wr6cG2YTCaZL8oyRaUxogHnD3CJoS1D
Signature: G7mrA0Hy21zGX3Lu6gz0ALbGPZyEqK/cHNzGD8NXc9ZsCkcwlUYqJVd3R1DXXgtivqApoWHpcnJ/8011DhRbMSU=

Offline cob

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cobb
Address: 1artcNEjy6zQgGmF51HmM4jL7P8hkk1MU
Signature: HP4shr3mJz0j8adHc1bhcGhhxxG7rQDBbnUviPJDkFr9/2866a05kB5zjJMKZsrCngYTMomRUc6G1WMp3enqX98=
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 02:45:11 pm by cob »
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline testz

but how to get my note from IPO

You need to import private keys from PTS/AGS and your BTC address (if you participates in BitShares Music pre-sale) into BitShares client and you will see asset NOTE in your account. You can trade this asset at BitShares market.

You will also get TESTNOTE.3 asset it's a test asset which was used to test distribution: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=15216.0

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091

Offline cob

• View Profile
Address: 16PiUtBPpngoVfJG4MrtbfD5QzQ7cpX22a
Signature: G/tm5YOAe/C5t7OAy+olGxGSaa0PwoLWZIA0Zz41kTqLdI+egMn30oQVvC9rLV8g0cI1GF4THwxV9rdU90E4cpQ=

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline cob

• View Profile
If you have sent BTC to the Music project using a bitcoin address you don't control the private keys to, you will have to provide us with a signed message telling us which address you would like to have your Notes sent to.

What you need to do:
In the comment section below, please provide us with the following information:
1. Your Bitcoin address used to send funds to the Note pre-sale address
2. A signed message that tells us what address you would like to get your Notes sent to
3. The signature proving the message was signed by you

Troubleshooting

How do I sign a message?
If you sent from Coinbase, you can follow these easy steps: https://support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/1526413-how-do-i-sign-a-message-with-a-bitcoin-address-

Or

If you do not control your private keys, you can ask the exchange/wallet provider to sign a message for you.

What do I need to tell my exchange/wallet?
You need to ask your exchange/wallet to sign a message from the specific address you sent your bitcoins from containing the new address you would like to get your Notes delivered to.

Do you have an example of a message I could send to my exchange/wallet?
"Dear Coinbase

Could I ask you to please sign a message from the following bitcoin address: 154WKm4ntKT1zrWpwCZBWjp5JMuxhGVuZQ
The message I would like you to sign for me is the following: New address: 15jXdRD7UDDoV6DhyLJbJMYD9SAv7G9STE

Thank you"

Do I need to do this if I control the private keys
No, you only need to perform these actions if you do not control your private keys.

Example of how a post from you could look:
Address: 13U3XLUTRHLGMwfCmhde7EmQtNdJE7X2zw
Signature: H0OJtflbALrRR4eRdzf/yCNLe+RFjsPNlU6384i3W+RUElPyrraY8FZYk3exCij5j3K9PfzvV/2JhExXhEQtVUo=
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 10:40:14 pm by cob »