Author Topic: BitShares Client Not Working on MAC + Error Message  (Read 1522 times)

Offline robrigo

I know for a fact OS X 10.9 and 10.10 work. I think the version you are on is the cutoff for working versions. It would be worthwhile to investigate why the older versions of OS X aren't cutting the mustard though.

Offline SolomonSollarsNSense

I don't think the client supports OS X 10.6.8 or lower. Do you get the same error when using the beta Light Wallet?

Hey I just tried the light wallet and I get a similar message... What versions does the client support?
If you like the content I make consider tipping me. Helps me keep those bitshare content babies popping like popcorn! Send tips to: solomonsollarsnsense

Hey Rob,

Haven't tried the light wallet yet. Okay so that is why... Damn my Mac is kinda old now  ::)

Let me see about the light weight wallet.
If you like the content I make consider tipping me. Helps me keep those bitshare content babies popping like popcorn! Send tips to: solomonsollarsnsense

Offline robrigo

I don't think the client supports OS X 10.6.8 or lower. Do you get the same error when using the beta Light Wallet?

Hey guys its Solomon,

So I tried using the Mac client on my Mac and I get as far as dumping the application icon into my "applications" folder. But once I click on it in there the installation quits and gives me the following error:

Does anyone know what I should do? Or has this been addressed already some where else? Thanks guys.