Author Topic: Why this rally will last  (Read 4194 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Web wallet is very close. I've tested a beta and it is very slick. If this rally isn't a result of that it will only add to it.

Is this the javascript implementation of the wallet? And is that going to be used with the current web_wallet interface?

Yes and yes .. (afaik)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
On poloniex a BTS deposte needs 10 confirmations to get finished!?
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy
Web wallet is very close. I've tested a beta and it is very slick. If this rally isn't a result of that it will only add to it.

Is this the javascript implementation of the wallet? And is that going to be used with the current web_wallet interface?

Offline Catchfire

• View Profile

It can't happen too soon....
Reference from the following link "I have also been playing around with bitshares and buying bitgold and bitsilver. However, bitshares has crashed a couple of times on my computer, and I had to reinstall it and download the entire blockchain again, but I think that they have a light client on the way, which would be great. The great thing about bitshares is that you get yield/interest on your holdings." 
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2wxqd4/coinapult_vs_bitreserve/

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
Nobody expects the Spanish... uh, rally! If they did, it wouldn't occur. Makes $ense.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
:o  Bulls are not in this forum .
You can't reach conclusion base on what you see on the forum .

:P  Bulls are on QQ  .
<- super bull .. for almost 2years now ;)

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
 :o  Bulls are not in this forum .
You can't reach conclusion base on what you see on the forum .

:P  Bulls are on QQ  .
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline Mysto

• View Profile

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
MACDs already on buy signals, moving averages going to give good signals soon.  And good news is coming.

Everything is ready for a huge BTS rally, all we need now is for the community who has shares trapped in bter to get it back.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Riverhead

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
A good pump. Let's hope it can break 0.00005.
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
24 hours from now -- "Way to jinx it lil_jay890".

:P

lol but in all seriousness this is long overdue.

It just feels like we had a classic bottom with max bad news...

BTER Hack
PTS Vesting Selling
Dev Tax Selling
Dev's & delegates focusing on other projects because delegate pay was too low
Constant week long delays in github
Grasping at straws to increase liquidity
All time high in doubt that BTS would ever be successful

Then all of a sudden in the last mumble with BM he did something great... He made it clear that the Dev's will only be focusing on a stable product and platform, would keep private any announcements with the chinese, and quit trying to "code" bitshares to a higher market cap with gimmicks and is letting 3rd parties take BTS to the next level.  These didn't seem like they were that big of a deal, but it was a noticeable change in Dan from the previous mumbles.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 03:16:10 am by lil_jay890 »

Offline cusknee

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cusknee
What is going on with PTS Protoshares. Such a huge surge and the volume last 24 hrs read $16?

Every few days random coins go to the top of CMC for short periods of time due to very low volume fat finger trades at stupid prices, or bugs in data.  They are all 100% meaningless.

Ok thanks, that makes sense.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
What is going on with PTS Protoshares. Such a huge surge and the volume last 24 hrs read $16?

Every few days random coins go to the top of CMC for short periods of time due to very low volume fat finger trades at stupid prices, or bugs in data.  They are all 100% meaningless.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Ander

• View Profile
I've been a seller on most of our rallies in the past, but I think this is the real deal.  Why???  Because on all of our previous rallies, the superbulls were out in full force saying "this is the one" and "to the moon!".

Look at many long time forum members... they don't believe this is a lasting rally because there is no news to accompany it.  P.S.  Markets are predictors of future events, not reactors.

If you are using me as an indicator, you should understand that I would totally be saying that I think this rally was the real deal, except for the fact that I am dead inside due to having BTS trapped in bter.  It may be the same for some others.  The reason for my lack of posting has absolutely nothing to do with lack of news (actually I think we have more good news than we have ever had before, including marketing beginning to work).  It has absolutely everything to do with bter.

I've harped on how BTS was going to unload as many bulls as it could at the bottom before entering a new bull market... It's doing that right now and a lot of people are going to look back and scratch there heads wondering why they sold in Feb 2015.  Now is the time to HODL.

It sure as hell didn't unload me, and I sacrificed a lot in order to try and buy as much as possible near the bottom, and I have more BTS than ever before, but a lot of it is sitting in bter as a result of this timing.  If I bought a lot at the low and end up losing due to a hack I will be very upset, as I am sure you would be as well.