Author Topic: BTER snapshpot for MUSIC, PLAY & DVS and Vested BTS  (Read 2589 times)

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
I have also reached out to them. No reply yet. I assume they have bigger issues to resolve right now.

Let's hope they make it through this.

Is there any Music Dac's development fund held in Bter?

Not a single satoshi resides on any centralized exchange. No worries here.

Thanks for keeping the fund secured.  :)
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline cob

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: cobb
I have also reached out to them. No reply yet. I assume they have bigger issues to resolve right now.

Not a single satoshi resides on any centralized exchange. No worries here.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube

ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
it worries me to... but why developers should know?

I assume they will have a direct channel of communication. Besides, resolving this issue may be difficult, especially if Bter folds so the devs need to work directly with them.

Core dev team is not handling this. I would expect someone from nullstreet or chinese community to handle this.

So far no luck .
They've been busy on more urgent matter , or maybe it's the holiday of Chinese new year .
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline fuzzy

+5%
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline vikram

I assume they will have a direct channel of communication. Besides, resolving this issue may be difficult, especially if Bter folds so the devs need to work directly with them.

Core dev team is not handling this. I would expect someone from nullstreet or chinese community to handle this.

Offline cob

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: cobb

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline fuzzy

This has been asked lots of times without any response - has anybody from the dev team managed to get any reply? I hope somebody is trying to get into contact.

I've reached out to them and they have not returned my inquiries other than to send an email saying my issues have been resolved...which couldn't be further from the truth ironically.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

sumantso

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
This has been asked lots of times without any response - has anybody from the dev team managed to get any reply? I hope somebody is trying to get into contact.

bter have been busy so I think one step at a time ...
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline pal

• View Profile
    • Become Lifetime Member
  • BitShares: pal
Become Lifetime Member:
https://bitshares.openledger.info?r=pal

sumantso