Author Topic: bitAssets Hold All Top Spots on CMC  (Read 1774 times)

Offline svk

Missing BitSilver

Not sure why bitSILVER isn't showing up correctly, they definitely have the data from my feed, did it show up recently?
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Only a matter of time before CMC's main page looks like that, too.

Offline Pheonike

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
If I understand things right, the whole market cap of each asset is forced to renew within 30 days? So this explicitly requires the average volume to be above 3-4% of the cap?

Good observation. I suppose that makes sense. Not only that it was part of the plan to make sure the markets stayed liquid.

@bytemaster
exactly this observation proves that letting the shorts expire in 3 months instead of 1 month would not be a problem (?) (that would mean a min. average volume of 1%(?) )
Even bitcoin with the best liquidity has an average volume of 1% of their market cap the last months!   (or am I missing something?)

Offline Riverhead

If I understand things right, the whole market cap of each asset is forced to renew within 30 days? So this explicitly requires the average volume to be above 3-4% of the cap?

Good observation. I suppose that makes sense. Not only that it was part of the plan to make sure the markets stayed liquid.

drekrob

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline Pheonike

HA! I was just going to post that.

Offline Riverhead