Author Topic: Why did the mods delete the Spokesman post?  (Read 4724 times)

Offline vegolino

• Reality is Information
    • View Profile
haha .. seems there has been a miscommunication in between parties ... whatever .. lets get stuff done instead

This has been the best post I seen all day.  +5%
  +5%

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
Looks like it was locked and moved here: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=14511.msg188664#msg188664 and note was added to first post explaining why.

Only those with special permission can view that
An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

It was at first locked and a short while later 'disappeared' (blocked to public access).

Whether it was a misunderstanding or not, there was some frank discussion going on about the future of the community. 

Seems to me removing it (or moving it somewhere no one can view it) is exactly what some of us were arguing against.

This is more than a matter of misunderstanding. This is Censorship at work. 
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

haha .. seems there has been a miscommunication in between parties ... whatever .. lets get stuff done instead

This has been the best post I seen all day.  +5%
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Tuck Fheman

Actually this PR move, post, Spokesman, whatever is pretty hilarious on so many levels...

Yep.

Offline Pairmike

https://Steemit.com | The Social Media Network that Pays

Offline Pairmike

I just tried to join mumble. I could not hear anyone.
https://Steemit.com | The Social Media Network that Pays

julian1

Don't really understand how this decision of devs to gag themselves with respect to new feature developments is consistent with the decentralized development model. The only distinguishing ability of a core-dev is commit rights to the bitshares github repo.

We are in mumble right now.  Want to join it?

Hi Fuzz, I'd love to, but I'm already late for my other job!

Offline fuzzy

Don't really understand how this decision of devs to gag themselves with respect to new feature developments is consistent with the decentralized development model. The only distinguishing ability of a core-dev is commit rights to the bitshares github repo.

We are in mumble right now.  Want to join it?
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

julian1

Offline fuzzy

I am in mumble and available for anyone who wants to chat about what is going on.  Please feel free to join me.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

zerosum

Actually this PR move, post, Spokesman, whatever is pretty hilarious on so many levels...

Offline wasthatawolf

Whether it was a misunderstanding or not, there was some frank discussion going on about the future of the community. 

Seems to me removing it (or moving it somewhere no one can view it) is exactly what some of us were arguing against.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Thx for letting us know .. waiting for the updated announcement

Offline cn-members

• View Profile
After further communication with multiple parties , this blog post was a result of misunderstanding .  It was supposed to send to the developers and marketeers to discuss further and provide inputs base on their opinions but instead made its way on the blog  due to misunderstanding and with some new information left out  .

To avoid further confusions , I would like to help communicate with multiple parties to get all the facts right , so I remove the thread for the time being .
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 07:29:35 pm by cn-members »
BTS中文区发言人公共账号,帮助社区有效沟通与交流。
Chinese Community Spokesman Account,to help the effective communication between Chinese and other members of the community.We're not translators to do regular translations , but will help with vital ones as we see fit and available at that time.

Offline mint chocolate chip

Looks like it was locked and moved here: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=14511.msg188664#msg188664 and note was added to first post explaining why.

Only those with special permission can view that
An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.