Author Topic: BitShares 0.6.2 Feedback  (Read 13775 times)

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
I loved the robohashes but the indeticons are awesome too and much more professional !   +5%

Offline yellowecho

I have used almost every version of the wallet form the beginning with few issues. Starting with 0.61  lost account names, balances and transactions

0.62 blockchain synced quickly, under an hour, and  account names show, but no balances or transactions

Mavericks, fully synced 0.62
Do balances and transactions return when you right click and select reload?

This.  I had to refresh after syncing everything.
696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline valzav

• View Profile
I have used almost every version of the wallet form the beginning with few issues. Starting with 0.61  lost account names, balances and transactions

0.62 blockchain synced quickly, under an hour, and  account names show, but no balances or transactions

Do balances and transactions return when you right click and select reload?

Offline valzav

• View Profile
win7x64
can't change accounts in top right from any of the tabs.

Only place it works is inside a market trading page.
I've created issue for this bug https://github.com/BitShares/web_wallet/issues/635
This will be fixed in the next release.

Offline ubits

• View Profile

Offline fluxer555

• View Profile
One suggestion from the chinese community: the content of app.js.map is in plain text,  it can be compressed and cached locally to save the bandwidth. 

On the other hand,  I also think the identicon is great,  and I wonder whether the identicon can be used in reverse: input the identicon figure and it can be reversed into an account name? I found some discussion elsewhere and guess it is possible right? I think it could be great if we can use mobile wallet to scan identicon and complete transaction.

Identicons were not built with internal verification systems, so obtaining the wrong data from an imperfect picture is very possible, even likely. In other words, this is a bad idea. If we want this functionality, QR codes already accomplish this and have all the verification safegaurds in place.

Offline vlight

• View Profile
  • BitShares: vlight
Can't find how to view public key of account in the address book.

Xeldal

win7x64
can't change accounts in top right from any of the tabs.

Only place it works is inside a market trading page.

Offline Pheonike

Not a critic, but feature add,

Can we add send Max amount or send All option  for a transfer.

Offline vikram

Whats the name of the tag in the public.data field to switch titan/non-titan?

It's a separate field called meta_data in the account_record. Actually, I am not sure if we provide a way to update it.. if you can't find a way you can make an issue for it.

Offline yellowecho

Much faster speed-  I was able to replay and download the entire chain in about an hour.  And the new identicons are awesome!  +5% If they could be reversed and scanned like QR codes it'd be really cool  8) 
696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline cn-members

• View Profile
One suggestion from the chinese community: the content of app.js.map is in plain text,  it can be compressed and cached locally to save the bandwidth. 

On the other hand,  I also think the identicon is great,  and I wonder whether the identicon can be used in reverse: input the identicon figure and it can be reversed into an account name? I found some discussion elsewhere and guess it is possible right? I think it could be great if we can use mobile wallet to scan identicon and complete transaction.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 04:59:17 pm by cn-members »
BTS中文区发言人公共账号,帮助社区有效沟通与交流。
Chinese Community Spokesman Account,to help the effective communication between Chinese and other members of the community.We're not translators to do regular translations , but will help with vital ones as we see fit and available at that time.

Xeldal

+5%  I love the new icons. 

+5% Everything loads much, much faster.  Great improvements. 

Still no Recent Transactions.  reload doesn't help.

oop  spoke too soon regarding the speed. 
upon first entering the exchange, everything loads very quickly.
If I enter a market and then hit back, or click exchange again,  it loads very slow,  >10secs
edit: coming from the Delegate page or the Transfer page, the Exchange page loads quickly.  coming from the Dashboard or from a market page, it loads very slowly.

If you click on a preferred market above the graph portion of the button, It takes you to the correct market.  However if you click on the graph portion of the button it takes you to bitSiliver market, regardless of which preferred market you clicked on.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 03:12:20 pm by Xeldal »

Offline JA

• View Profile
Robohashes have been replaced with more reliable Identicons
i prefer that  +5% looks nice

Blockchain history will be replayed on upgrade
Took my windows 64 bit 8gb an hour

The rest runs blazing fast and loads instantly

The transaction history doesn't show the identicons, don't know if that is intended

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Whats the name of the tag in the public.data field to switch titan/non-titan?