Author Topic: CoinGate  (Read 1445 times)

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
That's cool news  +5%
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español
  • BitShares: traderx
I was talking with Dimitrijus Borisenka from CoinGate on Inside Bitcoin yesterday. They are a StartUp from Lithunia building what you might call a bitpay for europe. He was talking about how the volatility is a huge problem with the merchants and I told him about bitAssets. I also told him how he might use a payed delegate to integrate the bitshares technology in his product. He seemed quite interested and told me he should have someone of his team check this out. Maybe it would be a good idea, if you contacted their team to give them some guidance.

Good job bro
New Keyoteeid: 5rUhuLCDWUA2FStkKVRTWYEqY1mZhwpfVdRmYEvMRFRD1bqYAL
new08/21 id 5Sjf3LMuYPSeNnjLYXmAoHj5Z6TPCmwmfXD6XwDmg27dwfQ

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
On it......

Also thanks for the pm's guys +5%

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
 +5% wow great initiative ! Much appreciated!

█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

drekrob

I was talking with Dimitrijus Borisenka from CoinGate on Inside Bitcoin yesterday. They are a StartUp from Lithunia building what you might call a bitpay for europe. He was talking about how the volatility is a huge problem with the merchants and I told him about bitAssets. I also told him how he might use a payed delegate to integrate the bitshares technology in his product. He seemed quite interested and told me he should have someone of his team check this out. Maybe it would be a good idea, if you contacted their team to give them some guidance.