Author Topic: I want to learn.....  (Read 3056 times)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Constantly looks at this forum... Make sure you check it frequently because Mods delete a lot of posts they don't agree with.

This is not truth, please give examples.

PS: I'm not familiar with Chinese threads but in English threads mods deletes only the SPAM messages.

+5%
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline testz

Constantly looks at this forum... Make sure you check it frequently because Mods delete a lot of posts they don't agree with.

This is not truth, please give examples.

PS: I'm not familiar with Chinese threads but in English threads mods deletes only the SPAM messages.

Offline Samupaha

• View Profile
  • BitShares: samupaha

Offline Slappy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: slappy
 +5% Thanks favesdu.

I will check those out as well.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 02:27:53 pm by favdesu »

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Thank you very much. I have read Bitshares 101 (2x). That's what got me started down this rabbit hole. I will check out the youtube videos and help sections. Also so I need to catch up on bytemasters blog.
I'm excited to be traveling down this road with a helpful community.
Thanks again,

Me too. Everyone here has been absolutely wonderful. Welcome Slappy :)
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline Slappy

• View Profile
Thank you very much. I have read Bitshares 101 (2x). That's what got me started down this rabbit hole. I will check out the youtube videos and help sections. Also so I need to catch up on bytemasters blog.

I'm excited to be traveling down this road with a helpful community.

Thanks again,

Offline onceuponatime

Hello,

It's pretty funny but bitshares has completely taken over all of my free time. (To my wife's chagrin. hahaha) I started buying Bitshares on Bter and hope I can deposit them in my wallet soon. I've switched to btc38.com and learned my lesson on where to park them. In my REGISTERED WALLET.

I want to start learning all I can about short selling within the bitshares issued assets and starting created bitusd and other assets. I haven't been able to grasp how to do this and in turn help the volume/bitshares grow.

1. If you could please direct me to the best videos, posts, and any other links you know of that would be very much appreciated.

Also I enjoy the forums but sometimes it becomes too much of a back and forth and seems to take up a lot of time spent with little learning. I look forward to mumble sessions on Friday and Max Wright's videos. (very well done.)

2. Where do you guys go to learn of the goings on in the most efficient manner?

Thank you.

Have you read Bitshares101 yet?

http://www.cryptofresh.com/products/8

Offline fundomatic

• View Profile
Would this help?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNCKyfvT-mw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAwnzMEW-bg

If you use console (available in GUI client too),

you can 'help <command>' to see what it is for.

You would probably be interested in 'wallet_market_*' and 'blockchain_market_*' sets of commands.

cheers.

Offline sschechter

• View Profile
The blog of bytemaster....great material on here

http://bytemaster.bitshares.org/?r=sschechter
BTSX: sschechter
PTS: PvBUyPrDRkJLVXZfvWjdudRtQgv1Fcy5Qe

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile

Offline Slappy

• View Profile
Hello,

It's pretty funny but bitshares has completely taken over all of my free time. (To my wife's chagrin. hahaha) I started buying Bitshares on Bter and hope I can deposit them in my wallet soon. I've switched to btc38.com and learned my lesson on where to park them. In my REGISTERED WALLET.

I want to start learning all I can about short selling within the bitshares issued assets and starting created bitusd and other assets. I haven't been able to grasp how to do this and in turn help the volume/bitshares grow.

1. If you could please direct me to the best videos, posts, and any other links you know of that would be very much appreciated.

Also I enjoy the forums but sometimes it becomes too much of a back and forth and seems to take up a lot of time spent with little learning. I look forward to mumble sessions on Friday and Max Wright's videos. (very well done.)

2. Where do you guys go to learn of the goings on in the most efficient manner?

Thank you.