Author Topic: www.btsgame.org A little Bitshares guessing game start running  (Read 2855 times)

Offline oco101

• View Profile
Yes I don't think I recommend this to anyone anymore either...Have asked a question 6 days ago and never got an answer
Can I exchange HLP for BTS or not yet?

Last time I played the system also accepted a bet when it shouldn't (bet twice on small). An error message was poping up but no funds were returned. Ofcourse the result was Big. Actually whatever I was betting I wasn't winning anything...And I mean anything...The results seemed manipulated..Statistically I should have won 1 bet. In the first days of launching beggining I seemed to be winning often and the last couple of days literally nothing...

It was a nice attempt though to create a fun, easy lotto game..

Not sure about the results don't think they are manipulated, this could be easy verifiable I guess. I was up 10000 BTS when they quietly change the betting limit, I stop playing shortly after this. I would definitely stay away for this site.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
Yes I don't think I recommend this to anyone anymore either...Have asked a question 6 days ago and never got an answer
Can I exchange HLP for BTS or not yet?

Last time I played the system also accepted a bet when it shouldn't (bet twice on small). An error message was poping up but no funds were returned. Ofcourse the result was Big. Actually whatever I was betting I wasn't winning anything...And I mean anything...The results seemed manipulated..Statistically I should have won 1 bet. In the first days of launching beggining I seemed to be winning often and the last couple of days literally nothing...

It was a nice attempt though to create a fun, easy lotto game..

Offline oco101

• View Profile
I see that you changed the amount of betting without announcing from 10000 BTS you just quietly change it for 1000 BTS. Also on the website is says :   "[Guess Size]:You can only bets Big or Small one times each period ,max bet amount is 1000BTS.If exceeded, the bet fails.".  The problem is the bet did not fail. You accept the bet and keep the difference. And you don't even bother to fix  this problem.
So unfortunately I will not recommend  btsgame.org . Don't play on this site you could lose your money not because of the game but because the rules can change and in case of bugs don't expect things to be fixed.

Hope the Chinese community see this and not use this site.

Offline oco101

• View Profile
@kinglaw0577 Some problem I have with the Guess game :

1. I bet 1250 BTS, the draw was M it only returned 499.99 instead of 624.9
2. I bet 2000 BTS the draw was B( I won) it only return  1999.9 instend of 3999.9
I  lost a total of 2165 BTS

Here is the print screen :

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
That was fun!

I managed to make my 120 BTS to 990 BTS at some point..Of course I couldn't stop playing so I lost everything in the end  :(

I recommend people to try it.. +5%

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
The delegate of the block might choose to skip a block .. thats all that can happen IIRC

.. else it is a quite good source for (distributed) randomness

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
Thank you Xeroc I will do that. How random are the random seed numbers? I mean can these be manipulated by the OP or this is like a fair lotto game where no manipulation can't be made?

Not complaining here...Just try to understand more the tech side of things...I have played and won all rounds so far.. :) :)..

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
+5% +5% +5% awesome!!

How do I check the random seed number? when I go blockchain get block xxxx I get random seed number 0000000000000000000000000
the random numbers are stored in a different database .. which is by default disabled to get a lighter user experience ..
if you want to see the random numbers you need to set   --statistics-enabled  and reindex the database

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
 +5% +5% +5% awesome!!

How do I check the random seed number? when I go blockchain get block xxxx I get random seed number 0000000000000000000000000

Offline pal

• View Profile
    • Become Lifetime Member
  • BitShares: pal
House edge 6.25%  :o

What percentage of game profit will be shared with HLP holders?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 03:44:45 pm by pal »
Become Lifetime Member:
https://bitshares.openledger.info?r=pal

Offline kinglaw0577

• View Profile
    • BitShares Richlist
transfer BTS with local wallet to bitsharegame

Is it 'bitsharegame' or 'bitsharesgame'? In any case, I would change it from this as you don't want people accidentally sending to the wrong one.

bet send to acccount bitsharegame  ,   not bitsharesgame!
You can send a lillte amount  verfiy the account, if it can be displayed in the "current bet record" soon, means you betting correctly.
☆bitshares Richlist富豪榜 http://richlist.btsabc.org
☆BTSABC wallet online比特帝国在线钱包 https://bit.btsabc.org

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091

Offline fluxer555

• View Profile
transfer BTS with local wallet to bitsharegame

Is it 'bitsharegame' or 'bitsharesgame'? In any case, I would change it from this as you don't want people accidentally sending to the wrong one.

Offline kinglaw0577

• View Profile
    • BitShares Richlist
Btsgame.org is an Electronic Coin online playground, here you can plays on-chain-betting lottery,bet on bitshares Random-seed or delegate of a specified block.
This Lottery Runs on Bitshares Blockchain.
1.There are two way to win:
 (1)One-sixteenth:player chooses one number from 0-15,if you win ,gain 15 times of betting,
 (2)Guess Size:nubmer 0 to 6 is Small,9 to 15 is Big,7 8 is Middle.you can only roll Small(Lo) or Big(Hi) ,if you win ,return TWICE of betting amount,if it is Middle,return HALF.
2.How to play?
 transfer BTS with local wallet to bitsharegame,input selected number into MEMO text box ,if you haven't input the number or number is invalid,first character of transaction ID(trx_id) is used as your bet number.
  inputing bet number 0 to 15 means you bet "One-sixteenth",inputing "B" means you bet "Big",inputing "S" means you bet "Small".
  Note:When you betting,your account and amount will be display in "ccurrent bet record",advise transfering a little amount to verify.
3.How to draw?
  draw first character of random number of Draw block(first character of random number is an hexadecimal number ,0-15 were expressed with 0123456789abcdef.)
   Click here to view an example of drawing
  total amount for winner is amount of prize pool,winners share winnings According to proportional of the betting amount.
4.How to get prize?
  prize is auto transfered by system to your bet account ,system publishes each period payouts timely.
5.***Bet Limit***
  [One-sixteenth]:You can bet one times each number 0 to 15 each period ,max bet amount is 1000BTS;If this limit is exceeded, the bet fails.
  [Guess Size]:You can only bet Big or Small one times each period ,max bet amount is 10000BTS;If this limit is exceeded, the bet fails.
NOTE:The frist period start on Bitshares block 1382100 , every 60 blocks (about 10 min)is one period,
   payouts will be deducted in advance charge for Bitshares transaction fee,
   sometimes the payouts delay occurs because of network problems, but will be paid, please rest assured.
            Plan for donate : Part of prize poll will be donated to www.bts.hk monthly.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 07:34:32 am by kinglaw0577 »
☆bitshares Richlist富豪榜 http://richlist.btsabc.org
☆BTSABC wallet online比特帝国在线钱包 https://bit.btsabc.org