Author Topic: The world’s biggest Decentralized Digital Exchange  (Read 2221 times)

Offline skystone

• View Profile
  • BitShares: skystone

np we will prepare similar stuff asap :) stay tuned!
Great to hear this!

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
Heavy to use, visually award, ultra-secure, decentralized hardwarewallet - that's just obscure technology that might some day go somewhere.

Easy to use, visually fluent, browser-based, decentralized exchange - that's something everyone can understand right here and now.

Offline fundomatic

• View Profile

Offline JA

• View Profile

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
it is both wallet and exchange, different function in one site.

So called... wallex?
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline xiahui135

• View Profile
it is both wallet and exchange, different function in one site.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
The world’s biggest Decentralized Digital Exchange
Both fiat and digital currencies, can go in and out of BitShares Exchange by decentralized gateways, such as traditional Exchanges or bridges like tradebts.com.
I like this figure of ripple. We can have better one soon!

np we will prepare similar stuff asap :) stay tuned!
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
Both fiat and digital currencies, can go in and out of BitShares Exchange by decentralized gateways, such as traditional Exchanges or bridges like tradebts.com.
I like this figure of ripple. We can have better one soon!
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline skystone

• View Profile
  • BitShares: skystone

We shouldn't make the Web BitShares a wallet. It should aim for the world’s biggest Decentralized Digital Exchange! Money or payments is not the great opportunity for BitShares, a lot of digital currencies have the ability. Decentralized exchange is the killer application of BitShares. So far, BitShares is the only exchange that don't need to deal with fiat currencies directly. Both fiat and digital currencies, can go in and out of BitShares Exchange by decentralized gateways, such as traditional Exchanges or bridges like tradebts.com. This is the world’s first exchange that not only support trading Fiat or Digital currencies, it can also support trading gold, oil and other assets.
    Here is some advice to the Web BitShares: For the above market positioning, we should reorder the functions according to the user's use frequency. Such as the home page, we should not use a password to enter the exchange, Users need to see the exchange without login first. The second, accounts, deposit/withdrawal function should be simple and easy to use. Put the delegates in the end, because no one will put large amount of money on the Internet, so it makes little sense to provide vote function on web. Also most exchange users who is not the shareholder of bitshares don't care who is 101 delegates. And to be professional, we should provide the account security tips and trading rules.
    Anyway, The web BitShares is awesome and I feel it much closer to my imaginations:

[BitShares Imagination1] How do we buy coffee at Starbucks in the future?
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=7642.msg102116#msg102116

[BitShares Imagination2] BitShares Passbook——基于区块链的会员管理平台
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=13853.msg180141#msg180141