Author Topic: how to make paper wallets  (Read 2252 times)

38PTSWarrior

Did someone else mention this already or did I think it? Maybe we could work with a hospital in Buenos Aires or elsewhere and give it to the new born babies there.

Offline fran2k

• View Profile
  • BitShares: fran2k
i see meetup buenos aires are given out paper wallets with 1 bitusd. Where i can see how to make it?

We will be updating the xeroc thread and repo soon with the BitAsset paper wallets.

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=1330
Witness: rmglab /// Buenos Aires BTS Meetup http://www.meetup.com/es-ES/BitSharesBA/ /// [old BTS 1.0 chain] Delegate bitshares-argentina (ex argentina-marketing-matt608) Thread https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15781.0.html

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
it was just a fast design ... i'll go more into when i got chance to finish my active projects...
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Paperwallet Front Ar 1

Paperwallet Back Ar 1

Paperwallet Front Ar 2

Paperwallet Back Ar 2
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
mybe I can rewrite my LaTeX tool to use python for all of this .. it should be possible ...
Also, I have a plan to build a tool to construct paperwallet transaction .. i.e. use 100bitUSD and split them up into paperwallets a 1bitUSD ..

can't give an estimate yet :(

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
Make sure you test the full procedure with small amounts first. I tried xeroc's method before, but then importing the private keys didn't quite work.

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español
  • BitShares: traderx
 +5% no focking idea to use but wanna see the design hahaha
New Keyoteeid: 5rUhuLCDWUA2FStkKVRTWYEqY1mZhwpfVdRmYEvMRFRD1bqYAL
new08/21 id 5Sjf3LMuYPSeNnjLYXmAoHj5Z6TPCmwmfXD6XwDmg27dwfQ

Offline onceuponatime

I dont thing there is a automated solution yet .. however if you know about LaTeX and private keys you can use my generic tool that I published at github.com/xeroc

yup we've used your tool to generate them xeroc! And i'Ve created a unqiue design for...
I'll publish it later on if wanted...

Wanted!

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
I dont thing there is a automated solution yet .. however if you know about LaTeX and private keys you can use my generic tool that I published at github.com/xeroc

yup we've used your tool to generate them xeroc! And i'Ve created a unqiue design for...
I'll publish it later on if wanted...

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español
  • BitShares: traderx
i see meetup buenos aires are given out paper wallets with 1 bitusd. Where i can see how to make it?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 03:39:07 pm by infovortice2013 »
New Keyoteeid: 5rUhuLCDWUA2FStkKVRTWYEqY1mZhwpfVdRmYEvMRFRD1bqYAL
new08/21 id 5Sjf3LMuYPSeNnjLYXmAoHj5Z6TPCmwmfXD6XwDmg27dwfQ