Author Topic: Bitshares' DPoS is being attacked on Cointelegraph  (Read 2894 times)

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Is Supernet trying to copy us too? It seems that NXT hasn't had many original ideas since I started off with them...they just seem to sort of steal from BTS.
It seems that it is a multisig + colored coins approach to a decentralized exchange. Not super exiting imo, just making use of technology that is known for more than a year... (note that my whole knowledge about that supernet project comes from this article).
but it is much earlier that NXT do these things than BTS. I have been watch NXT since end of 2013.
Building fundamentals is superior to being early. Supernet is nice but not as much of a game changer as bitassets.
In any entrepreneurial effort there is also the notion of "timing". You can also be too early.
I dont worry about it.

Offline xiahui135

• View Profile
Is Supernet trying to copy us too? It seems that NXT hasn't had many original ideas since I started off with them...they just seem to sort of steal from BTS.
It seems that it is a multisig + colored coins approach to a decentralized exchange. Not super exiting imo, just making use of technology that is known for more than a year... (note that my whole knowledge about that supernet project comes from this article).
but it is much earlier that NXT do these things than BTS. I have been watch NXT since end of 2013.

Offline VoR0220

Colored coins was always a stupid concept imo....just seemed like it would need to be standardized....not something that this movement is about.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline konelectric

"Imitation is the greatest form of flattery"
Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile

Offline VoR0220

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline VoR0220

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Hi kenCode,
Article is about SuperNet which is part of NXT as far as I know.
In comment section you mentioned DPOS which is NXT main competitor so as expected NXT guys didn't appreciate it  :)
It"s just another day in crypto world

Yeah, I can't see why people are so pro-Nxt and NuBits still after all ponzi and centrist posts I've read around the net.
I didn't know SuperNet was part of Nxt tho, I'll have to look into that so I can add it to my rebuttal book.
Oh well, not my losses anyway.
Thanx @aloha :)
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline vegolino

• Reality is Information
    • View Profile
Hi kenCode,

Article is about SuperNet which is part of NXT as far as I know.
In comment section you mentioned DPOS which is NXT main competitor so as expected NXT guys didn't appreciate it  :)
It"s just another day in crypto world

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat