Author Topic: [ANN] Cryptohedge brings bitUSD to Metaexchange!  (Read 5106 times)

Offline Pheonike

Not sure what needs to be done, but I sent a small amount to one address BTC/BTS and it worked. I then sent some more to a different a account. It never arrived. I then looked at the first account i sent to and there it was. Luckily both accounts were mine. It seems it did not acknowledge that i put a different account name so it must have cached the first name.

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Great news.. really happy to hear this!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline monsterer

Might I suggest the underscores on the trading pairs are replace by "/", that's how all the other exchanges do it.

Thanks for the suggestion - I'll consider it :)
My opinions do not represent those of metaexchange unless explicitly stated.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline matt608

• View Profile
Might I suggest the underscores on the trading pairs are replace by "/", that's how all the other exchanges do it.

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
Yes...yes...it's all going according to plan....heh heh heh...

Good stuff all!

Offline matt608

• View Profile

Offline monsterer

Frank (shentist) and I are really excited to be working with Rune and Riverhead on this project - they bring their skills as hedging/trading bot experts to bear as the first external liquidity provider on metaexchange!

There has been a lot of buzz recently in the community about a bitshares exchange; we decided to work together to make it happen. We hope you'll come try us out!
My opinions do not represent those of metaexchange unless explicitly stated.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Rune

• View Profile
Hello everyone,

Metaexchange and Cryptohedge have been working together for the past week to integrate Cryptohedge as a bitUSD liquidity provider, and we are now ready to unveil the Metaexchange bitUSD bridge. This bridge is jointly operated by Metaexhange and Cryptohedge, with Metaexchange providing the platform and service, and Cryptohedge providing liquidity from our CFSBTC and CFSUSDA funds.

The goal of this service is to make it as easy as possible to instantly get into the bitshares decentralized exchange and start trading. The plan is also to use the API to integrate it directly with the upcoming wallet by Elmato in order to enable sending and receiving bitcoins that are automatically converted to bitUSD seamlessly, with high liquidity and low spread, so the average cryptocurrency user can now have easy access to hedged bitcoin account.

Considering the recent release of the web wallet wallet.bitshares.org, the decentralized exchange experience will soon be as smooth as any centralized exchange. If you want to check out the service, please go to https://metaexchange.info/ and try it out (also check out the new BTC/BTS instant conversion). Please note that it is still in beta and has low limits and a high spread. It will gradually be improved over time as we optimize it for the best possible user experience.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 11:10:42 pm by Rune »