Author Topic: registering  (Read 1511 times)

Offline vikram

Im registered in the block chain, heres all the info: acct id 33399 ;reg date 2/14/15 11:38 PM; reg block1791208 ;key  BTS7gMbdAfnWBFSHS7trscjX2AseihtBbjCa3ELf1BJJXeFXbMDZX and the avatar robots are the same.
 The only thing I can think of is that my wallet isnt syncing up to the block chain

Make sure you are using recent version at least 0.6.0.

Does is say "Blockchain is synced" in the status bar?

Offline morrbitshares

• View Profile
Im registered in the block chain, heres all the info: acct id 33399 ;reg date 2/14/15 11:38 PM; reg block1791208 ;key  BTS7gMbdAfnWBFSHS7trscjX2AseihtBbjCa3ELf1BJJXeFXbMDZX and the avatar robots are the same.
 The only thing I can think of is that my wallet isnt syncing up to the block chain

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
still cant get bitshares to my wallet.I went to btc38 and bought some bitshares and tried to send them to my wallet prompt at btc38 says Im not  registered.When I went to the block chain when I first registered I was listed but for some reason my wallet is not.I have no Clue what to do.I want to buy more bitshare but dont want to keep it on the exchange.IM lost and frustrated. Ive been dealing with this for 2 weeks.Cant figure it out.

Post your bts id and public key if you're still facing problems. I'll send you 0.5 bts

Offline fuzzy

still cant get bitshares to my wallet.I went to btc38 and bought some bitshares and tried to send them to my wallet prompt at btc38 says Im not  registered.When I went to the block chain when I first registered I was listed but for some reason my wallet is not.I have no Clue what to do.I want to buy more bitshare but dont want to keep it on the exchange.IM lost and frustrated. Ive been dealing with this for 2 weeks.Cant figure it out.

Tammer has said he would be interested in running  the customer support delegate and he is pretty much always available in mumble

Perhaps this kind of thing would help. 
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline vikram

Offline morrbitshares

• View Profile