Author Topic: [Deadline Thursday] Submit your updates for March newsletter  (Read 4228 times)

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline CryptoPrometheus

• View Profile
Shareholders and Delegates,

Cass and I are pleased to announce that we will continue publishing The NullStreet Journal (BitShares community newsletter) on a regular monthly basis. We are grateful for all the hard work that the many delegates and volunteers are providing for our community, and we want to thank them by continuing to give them this tool for updating all the rest of us on their activities.

We are now accepting submissions for the March 2015 issue. If you are a delegate, this is your chance to keep everyone up to date on your projects. If you are campaigning for a delegate position, you won’t want to miss this opportunity to get your message out to over 1,000 subscribers and loyal BitShares supporters. Even if you are just a volunteer, we are grateful for all of your efforts and we would love to hear about them!

The NullStreet Journal will publish on the 3rd Monday of each month, and the deadline for submitting content will be the prior Thursday at 23:59 UTC. So for March 2015, the Journal will publish on Monday the 16th, and the deadline will be Thursday the 12th at 23:59 UTC.

We ask that you submit your updates to newsletter@bitshares.media and be sure to include a title, your forum handle, your name (optional), and your delegate ID if you are a delegate. The categories will be similar to last month: Development updates, Marketing updates, Delegate proposals, and Opportunities & Initiatives. We are not setting a word count limit, but if your content is already hosted in another place (like a web page or a forum post) we would ask that you consider allowing us to publish the first few paragraphs in the newsletter followed by a link to the rest of the content.

For security purposes, when I receive your update I will confirm that the email is genuine by sending you a PM through your forum handle. Additionally, everyone who submits an update will receive a 7 day reminder email before each subsequent deadline. Your email addresses will never be used for any other purpose, and the emails will contain a link to unsubscribe if you wish to opt out.

After all the updates have been collected and organized, Cass will complete the layout and design and publish the finished newsletter on the following Monday. I would also like to offer my editing service to anyone who needs help writing their update or just wants someone to look it over before it is published. Several people asked for this last month, and I am happy to continue to do this for anyone who needs assistance.

I am reaching out to the chinese community to provide an opportunity for their non-english speaking members to contribute, and I hope that many of you will reach out to your fellow BitShares supporters and spread the word. If we all work together, we can build the NullStreet Journal into a simple and effective tool that benefits everyone!

Thank you,
Michael
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 09:25:10 pm by crypto_prometheus »
"Power and law are not synonymous. In fact, they are often in opposition and irreconcilable."
- Cicero