Author Topic: Fuzzy, did you send me a pm?  (Read 1729 times)

38PTSWarrior

What do you think the people would like to talk about?

Offline fuzzy

Lol...maybe we get this as a commercial for your delegate.  We can't talk about that for an hour.   I mean I CAN, just not sure others will want to.  :P
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 11:52:12 am by fuzzy »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline CryptoPrometheus

• View Profile
I am rolling on the floor laughing, you guys  :D
"Power and law are not synonymous. In fact, they are often in opposition and irreconcilable."
- Cicero

Offline JA

• View Profile
Once upon a time.. :D Today is rainy day and I just made my first 5 Euros. I always go first to the coffeeshop. Priorities.. There I read the Internet and try new weed. Today I said to the shopkeeper that I want something strong to blaze me away and she gave me Sweet Diesel. I only smoked half the joint and as my skin warms up from the cold outside, a warm feeling from inside make a handshake.
[insert 420 blaze it meme here]

38PTSWarrior

Happy evening from promo outpost amsterdam. Time to make some cash for the night now.
http://youtu.be/AaBSMGeFuCQ

38PTSWarrior

Once upon a time.. :D Today is rainy day and I just made my first 5 Euros. I always go first to the coffeeshop. Priorities.. There I read the Internet and try new weed. Today I said to the shopkeeper that I want something strong to blaze me away and she gave me Sweet Diesel. I only smoked half the joint and as my skin warms up from the cold outside, a warm feeling from inside make a handshake.

Offline fuzzy

I got 2 messages where you? asked me if I speak English. I am pretty sure that you know that. Were the messages from you?

Yes.  I wanted to learn about your story.  :)
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

38PTSWarrior

I got 2 messages where you? asked me if I speak English. I am pretty sure that you know that. Were the messages from you?