Author Topic: Delegate: 80% community-fund - Crowd Fundraiser inside!(100% payback) FUNDED!  (Read 7387 times)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
I'll fund it with 50k BTS ...!

+5% +5% +5% thanks a lot for your support!

oh just noticed, if delegate won't get voted in ... i will loss my funds ... mh...
I don't have a problem with prefund a delegate but i don't take the risk for the delegate!

So sorry, i'll fund it then with 10k BTS ... the amount i can get over…! Sry for this...

█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!

Welcome back, favdesu. Nice to see some old names returning.

This is the sort of campaign that can only work with a trusted member of the community. Your escrow services in the past to facilitate PTS sales has demonstrated your integrity in handling funds.

I'll be throwing in for the community delegate.

+5%

thanks a lot for your support!  +5%

I feel like now is the best time to help bts grow, I'm ready to dedicate all my free time to it :)

Offline Riverhead

Welcome back, favdesu. Nice to see some old names returning.

This is the sort of campaign that can only work with a trusted member of the community. Your escrow services in the past to facilitate PTS sales has demonstrated your integrity in handling funds.

I'll be throwing in for the community delegate.

+5%

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
Please vote for bts:del.fav Thread: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=15094

Funded: 60 / 60k

I think it would be a nice approach to get more funds and support more projects with a delegate than with my marketing initiative alone.

Here's my proposal

Delegate Payment Split:

~5% maintenance (need help on this one)
 15% to my own marketing initiative ( https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=14554.0 )
 10% converted to BitUSD
 70% to Online and Offline marketing/initiatives/sponsorships/meetings

I want this fund to be as open and broad as possible.

Everyone can request funds, and will receive BitShares/BitUSD after I verified their cause.

Also, there is a good chance I will be able to convince some ad-networks to check BitUSD/BitShares if I frequent their services. They usually follow the money :)

New: started a 10 BTS Giveaway to new users, which I would sustain with the payment: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=14780.0

Crowdfund BTS: fav-community

Fund-Raise Period: 30 days

Please do not send less than 1000 BTS.

Crowdfunders will be paid back 100% of their investment IF the funding is successful AND our delegate is voted in.

In case we do not reach 60k BTS within 30 days, every investor will get back their investment.

Note, this is to test waters with the community to see if there is interest in this kind of work and to increase the chance to get voted in.

Investors: favdesu (10000 BTS), cass (10000 BTS), infovortice2013 (10000 BTS), btswolf (20000 BTS), chryspano (10000 BTS)

Status Update Channels: This Thread - Twitter: @btsfav - bitmessage broadcast: BM-NBeDCo6xZScRxMxSW1ohgfE1TCkPC1bk

Looking forward to your input and ideas!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 03:49:45 pm by favdesu »