Author Topic: Investment Opportunity: Fiat Gateway for Bitshares/BitAssets  (Read 4675 times)

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
Sounds very interesting but 50k is a lot of money! How many of those 50k investments do you think you'll need? I suppose you need fiat money rather than Bitshares/bitAssets?

BTS/Assets/crypto its all they same at this level it would just be converted to fiat.

Offline svk

Sounds very interesting but 50k is a lot of money! How many of those 50k investments do you think you'll need? I suppose you need fiat money rather than Bitshares/bitAssets?

Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Good for you. Hope you get some investment money.

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile

We are a team of crypto-enthusiasts that have been working on solving one of the biggest problems facing mass-adoption of the blockchain: entry barriers. The absolute largest hurdle to gaining a steady stream of new users is the lack of a fiat-gateway and so this is the one problem that we have set out to solve. Currently we are partnered with a central European bank that will enable instant deposits and withdrawals of Euros and also allow for USD deposits and withdraws via wire-transfer. Additionally we are currently in talks with banks in two other countries to create a more robust environment and enable more people to transfer funds through us instantly.

What we are offering is the greatest way to lower the entry barrier for Bitshares and enable users to buy and sell  Bitshares and BitAssets near instantly with their fiat funds. This will open up new opportunities for the entire Bitshares community and attract many new users as well as merchants.

On board we have a solid development and legal team that has created the infrastructure for a Fiat Gateway for Bitshares. We are now seeking funding to bring this platform to the Bitshares community. We are looking for investors with $50,000+ in capital ready to invest in such a project. Interested parties will be presented our entire business plan, legal documents and a preview of the exchange and past projects we have worked on as well as projected estimates of rate of return on their investment.

The people behind the project are very professional. Thanks gentso for posting this. +5%

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile

I think this is great, but I dont understand all the secrecy surrounding this. Maybe you cant share everything, but i think the vast majority of the details should be available for debate in this public forum.

We have a tendency to talk more than the Golden Girls on this forum.  I like the fact that Gentso is taking action and willing to discuss implementation if serious investors are willing to back it.
+5% .. fully agree
+5% and what I am trying to avoid. I ran my delegate and promised no secret sauce, just the facts.

Obviously,  +5%
Is there a reason for the 50k limit?
Less investor's make management much easier and practical. Theirs alot of regulation that is associated with this.

Offline fuzzy

I think this is great, but I dont understand all the secrecy surrounding this. Maybe you cant share everything, but i think the vast majority of the details should be available for debate in this public forum.

We have a tendency to talk more than the Golden Girls on this forum.  I like the fact that Gentso is taking action and willing to discuss implementation if serious investors are willing to back it.
+5% .. fully agree
+5% and what I am trying to avoid. I ran my delegate and promised no secret sauce, just the facts.

Obviously,  +5%
Is there a reason for the 50k limit?
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile

+5% .. fully agree

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

+5% .. fully agree

Offline hpenvy2

• View Profile

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline owsi623317

• View Profile

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
Can you be a little more specific how far along you are or where exactly the 50k is going towards?  50k PER investor sounds high for this project unless additional licensing and business unit creations are required.

-Relationships with banks - check
-dev and legel team - check
-"...created the infrastructure for a Fiat Gateway for Bitshares." Is the software back-end completed and tested?
-"...partnered with a central European bank."  Is the bank headquartered in the EU or just a branch within the EU?

I can but this would all be done with each potential investor that we believe to actually have the funding that is being sought. 

Please give me a PM if you have and serious inquiries and would like to be considered a potential investor.

« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 07:41:13 pm by Gentso1 »

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
Can you be a little more specific how far along you are or where exactly the 50k is going towards?  50k PER investor sounds high for this project unless additional licensing and business unit creations are required.

-"...created the infrastructure for a Fiat Gateway for Bitshares." Is the software back-end completed and tested?
-"...partnered with a central European bank."  Is the bank headquartered in the EU or just a branch within the EU?
+5%
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline Brekyrself

• View Profile

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
Excellent work! How are you not voted in yet!?

Sadly I have not yet but if you like what you see please vote https://bitsharesblocks.com/delegate/info?name=delegate.verbaltech

Sounds like a great opportunity... will you be having a mumble to describe the plan?  Do you think this project can be completed this year?  I doubt there are many people on the forum with a spare 50g to invest, as they are probably 100% invested in bts.  You probably will need to find the funds elswhere or hope BM has some left.

Fact is we have a lot of great delegates sitting at 2%+, but without BM's blessing it will be almost impossible to get in...