Author Topic: Light wallet PC  (Read 1550 times)

Offline hpenvy2

• View Profile

So maybe i am getting confused with the terminology here, but i thought there were 3 different wallets in development - the web wallet which i see is released, the lighter client for people with under powered computers (which i think is the .zip you pointed me to) and then a phone client.

Is there any news on the phone app? I remember someone from argentina working on this a while ago.

Mobile

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=11902.msg188863#msg188863

Offline mike623317

• View Profile

So maybe i am getting confused with the terminology here, but i thought there were 3 different wallets in development - the web wallet which i see is released, the lighter client for people with under powered computers (which i think is the .zip you pointed me to) and then a phone client.

Is there any news on the phone app? I remember someone from argentina working on this a while ago.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Wallet.bitshares.org

modprobe's client should in theory build on windows too .. afaik its just the lack of a windows machine and someone to take care of the build process ..

paging @modprobe

Offline owsi623317

• View Profile

Hi Guys - Is there any news on the PC version of the light wallet?

As last weeks mumble session with BM didnt happen, i think it sure would be nice to have some sort of time line/roadmap be issued. Just wondering on the state of things and timelines. We have a bit of a VOID ..

Just my 2 cents.