Author Topic: Dead forum...  (Read 7586 times)

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
I agree that an active community is vital to a crypto, but let me quote this one:

I think this is great, but I dont understand all the secrecy surrounding this. Maybe you cant share everything, but i think the vast majority of the details should be available for debate in this public forum.

We have a tendency to talk more than the Golden Girls on this forum.  I like the fact that Gentso is taking action and willing to discuss implementation if serious investors are willing to back it.

Fresh blood is even more vital in my opinion, so if you feel this forum goes south, advertise bitshares in other communities :)

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
Isn't this new PR person suppose to be doing actual PR?  I haven't heard one word about bts since Dan and the dev's were gagged

Was there an actual gagging? What was the post ?

I see posts made by some of the core devs these days .
In fact , The first thread of this board is made by a core dev about the update of web wallet .
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline emski

• View Profile
    • http://lnkd.in/nPbhxG
Isn't this new PR person suppose to be doing actual PR?  I haven't heard one word about bts since Dan and the dev's were gagged

Was there an actual gagging? What was the post ?

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile

Tuck Fheman

Yup, I miss the action as well. And BM's posts in general.

:'(

Something is brewing in the background...you dastardly fools!    D:<

It's all good, unless Janet Yellen is the brewmeister.

Offline emski

• View Profile
    • http://lnkd.in/nPbhxG

Lets hope it will be properly announced this time.

Offline fuzzy

« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 01:46:29 pm by fuzzy »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7

Offline svk

It's the combination of the recent downturn in price and a deliberate effort on the part of the developers to spend less time here I guess. I think it's a good thing really, let things settle down a little and get more stable, and set up a real outlet for press announcements instead of running everything by the forum. My 0.02 bitUSD..
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
Anyone else notice how slow this forum has gotten?  We are now down to like 10 English posters... It's too bad because this used to be a hotbed for bitshares conversation...