Author Topic: Dead forum...  (Read 7584 times)

Offline hpenvy2

• View Profile
I don't need developer chat in the forums, what I need is something similar to this roadmap:

http://maidsafe.net/roadmap

Easy way to keep people up to date that don't live community forums.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
The end of an era may be upon us. BitShares is perhaps going through a metamorphosis into it's next stage. I get the impression there is now significant pressure for BitShares to mature in it's approach to the world.
It's a bit sad to say goodbye to childhood, but ahead lie all the opportunities which come with adulthood.

I'm imagining looking back on these times with great fondness and nostalgia. "Remember when we were a small community flying by the seat of our pants?"

The great thing is we were all here to see and live it!

I have been speaking prematurely here, I know, but does anyone else think the writing is on the wall?
Make sure you all relish the time we still have together before BitShares grows too big! :P
+5

Offline hadrian

• View Profile
  • BitShares: hadrian
The end of an era may be upon us. BitShares is perhaps going through a metamorphosis into it's next stage. I get the impression there is now significant pressure for BitShares to mature in it's approach to the world.
It's a bit sad to say goodbye to childhood, but ahead lie all the opportunities which come with adulthood.

I'm imagining looking back on these times with great fondness and nostalgia. "Remember when we were a small community flying by the seat of our pants?"

The great thing is we were all here to see and live it!

I have been speaking prematurely here, I know, but does anyone else think the writing is on the wall?
Make sure you all relish the time we still have together before BitShares grows too big! :P
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
As much as I've enjoyed reading the forum to find out & discuss what's happening, I think a little less of that is positive for BitShares. The thing is largely built now and we don't need the sorts of debates about its structure that we once had. BitShares will soon be moving beyond its developmental stage.

What I really miss is all the threads talking about how rich we all are going to be ;)!

Oh yes, that will come. In time, we'll all be wealthy AND take over the world of finance. Not joking!

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
while Bitshares github is moving super slow, DRK just released a new update: https://darkcointalk.org/threads/v0-11-2-x-testing.4202/
You should take a look at the develop branch of bitshares .. also take a look at the bitshares-js repo and others .. I dont see that slow development

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
while Bitshares github is moving super slow, DRK just released a new update: https://darkcointalk.org/threads/v0-11-2-x-testing.4202/

to be fair , it's not the same work load ....... DRK is a much simpler project ,
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline bluebit

• View Profile
BTSX TipMe: bluebit

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
I like it .. I finally can go back to "read ever new post" .. 6 weeks ago this was impossible :)
+5% It was a full time job just keeping up. : )

yup exactly :) 
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline bluebit

• View Profile
I like it that the devs aren't posting on these forums, some spend way to much time in here reading and posting when they could be working with the money that the shareholders paid them. I'm always keeping an eye on the Bitshares Github. When I see very little progress, I see a project that is going nowhere.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 06:50:02 pm by bluebit »
BTSX TipMe: bluebit

Xeldal

I like it .. I finally can go back to "read ever new post" .. 6 weeks ago this was impossible :)
+5% It was a full time job just keeping up. : ) 

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
It's the combination of the recent downturn in price and a deliberate effort on the part of the developers to spend less time here I guess.

And Bter.

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
As much as I've enjoyed reading the forum to find out & discuss what's happening, I think a little less of that is positive for BitShares. The thing is largely built now and we don't need the sorts of debates about its structure that we once had. BitShares will soon be moving beyond its developmental stage.

What I really miss is all the threads talking about how rich we all are going to be ;)!

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

Offline mint chocolate chip