Author Topic: How do we get Litecoin, Dogecoin, Ripple and other into BitShares Exchange?  (Read 1334 times)

Offline ffwong

• View Profile
  • BitShares: fftt
This is exactly what I am thinking of these few days. Especially after bter being hacked. It is a good chance to step into the altcoin trading market when centralized altcoin exchange dies. +5%
Cast me some votes. I am running:
- dragonball for Bitshares 2.0 net
- delegate.fftt for PTS (DPOS) net

Offline monsterer

Furthermore, could millionaire WallStreet traders laugh in our faces if, after pitching them the world's first counterparty-risk-free bitcoin-safe crypto USDollar, we decide to ask them:

"would you like a little Doge on the side?"   

Not to be rude, but I believe that the BitShare devs have some bigger fish to fry, but checkout Mercury, or James's Supernet if you want to learn more about the state of the art. 

I think we've already crossed that bridge when bitBTC was added for wallstreet.

In any case, adding more market pegged assets in a hard fork would be trivial. The community would step in to provide the modifications to price feed scripts for the delegates. It would be very easy IMO to add a bunch of coins, and would help the ecosystem, not harm it.
My opinions do not represent those of metaexchange unless explicitly stated.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
I would like to start to trading the most liquid Cryptocoins on the market like Litecoin, Dogecoin, Ripple etc.

With a bitLTC trading i would have a offer for the Litecoin community to get into BitShares, without loosing Litecoin opportunities.

But how do we start it? I didn't see anyone spending 500.000 BTS into creating a pegged Asset with LTC in short, but this will be needed to do it.

So, maybe some devs could answer as well or maybe it is already solved and i am not aware of it.