Author Topic: Freebieservers Introduction  (Read 2030 times)

Offline Xypher

• View Profile
+5% informative!

did you know? With the new affiliate program coming up, you have a nice incentive to promote bitusd & get funds for prize pools.

Yes, we've been looking into avenues and opportunities :)

I HIGHLY recommend you contact I3 to get detail on their new API and start creating a setup for you to refer users here through your network.

Promise you won't regret it!

Thanks for the heads up
Am already doing private beta tests of  a new project we're launching (crypto + gaming, yes)
Am in touch with Stan, Adam and Max on a daily basis, charting out avenues to work together upon.

I'll post more as time passes :)

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

+5% informative!

did you know? With the new affiliate program coming up, you have a nice incentive to promote bitusd & get funds for prize pools.

I HIGHLY recommend you contact I3 to get detail on their new API and start creating a setup for you to refer users here through your network.

Promise you won't regret it!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Xypher

• View Profile
+5% informative!

Offline Xypher

• View Profile

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
 +5% informative!

Offline Krills

• View Profile

Offline Xypher

• View Profile
Hey guys,

Figured it would be cool to drop by and share info on what we do / intend to grow into in the coming months.
We intend to work with Bitshares in the months to come and I figured, it will be smart to create a slate explaining our growth and vision

https://slate.adobe.com/a/1V8rk

Feel free to drop by and ask questions / Pm.
I've been hearing a lot of Bitshares Play and would like to see how we could possibly work together  in the months to come.