Author Topic: X11 70% Mining Boost Guide - Now Live, Please Test  (Read 7502 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Wait what? +70% .. let me give this thread a 14x +5% .. 8)

Offline JWF

• Bought BTS seeds cheap, now I'm watching them grow
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • BitShares: jwf
 +5%

Went thru tutorial and it looks good and should be very clear for anyone looking to mine. At the moment I doubt there will be anyone but established miners joining mining so the tutorial is more than adequate, but should be fine for entry level as well.  I ended up only needing a couple of the things from it, but I did increase my rig from 2.3MH to 3.75MH or ~65% (just an R9-280).

Offline nethyb

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nethyb
MineBitShares X11 70% Mining Boost Step-by-Step guide is now on the mining pool website @ http://pool.minebitshares.com/x11boost

Could forum users/miners please try out the guide and let me know if you have any suggestion for improving the instruction in the guide etc.
Also keen to see what improvement you get. Drop a note of your % improvement in the thread.

Can I ask that you please don't share the guide outside the forums as yet as I'd like to work with rgcrypto to ensure we market the guide effectively and track it's effectiveness in bringing new miners to the pool and bitshares in general.

Offline nethyb

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nethyb
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 02:13:41 pm by nethyb »