Author Topic: Freebieservers.com is here  (Read 17047 times)

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
sounds amazing... You'd have my vote!

To verify:

could you send a tweet to @btsfav with a link to this thread and send an e-mail to askfav@gmail.com ?

Edit: btw, the social buttons at the bottom of you site are blanks

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
welcome on board ... this sounds awesome ..

Do you offe minecraft servers for which custom made plugins can be run?

@fuzzy !!!!!!

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Welcome on board!
So you don't  use SSL for login to server panels?
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Xypher

• View Profile
Hey there guys,

I've been talking with Max for a while about promoting Bitshares through our gaming platform.
Bitshares and BitUSD looked very appealing to us as a potential add to our system and due to the same I figured it would be smart to put in a proposal.

I am a Marketer / Biz dev person by passion (and profession) and I believe I can contribute positively to the BitUSD ecosystem over the coming months. The following is my proposal to the community regarding integration of one of my start-ups and BitUSD for further promotion of BitUSD as a currency amongst gamers from across the globe. I believe gaming is a field that is yet to be disrupted in terms of payment methods and millions of players across the globe stand to benefit heavily through the penetration of a crypto-currency establishing itself as a choice within the community.

What have I done in the recent past ?

1. assisted in bringing over  10,000 server clients. A total reach of 150,000 users.
2. User Base has grown 7x since I joined the company in April 2014.
3. Rapid expansion across America. Our servers are Pan American now and we guarantee the lowest pings
4. Took the company’s revenue up by 40 times, within a brief period of 6 months.
5. Worked along with other co-founders in re-establishing new ad deals for larger profit margins.
6. Ran a  major campaign for Nxt with the teams assitance.
7. Brought in 10,000 wallet sign ups for Nxt  along with my team. 10% of all Nxt wallets in existence are a result of the team at freebieservers.com actively promoting it amongst its user base. We achieved what organic growth took close to 11 months, within a single month’s time frame. 
8. Assisted my co-founders in developing an all new game-panel that beats industry standards by far. Beta launches are due soon. Working on a behind the scenes deal on 100% acquisition of IP rights to the same (offers are welcome in 5 figure digit amounts :) )

What is freebieservers.com ?

Freebieservers.com is a leading player in the game server market , growing exponentially on a monthly basis with a user base  from across the globe. Our free-mium model of advertising brings in users 12-36 years in age group, from across the globe. Over the last 8 months our prime markets of penetration were America and Russia . We are looking to penetrate further via a string of servers set up across the globe. The last few months of our operations were spent in generating a proper panel that can cope up with global demand and deliver cutting edge user experiences to our end users. In our pursuit to do the same we’ve developed an all new game server management panel from scratch, due to be launched in the near future.

With a total user base of over 150,000 users , we are the biggest name when it comes to start-ups in crypto, dealing with gaming and advertisers. We intend to create partnerships with coin communities to help promote their tech, and sustain our user base.

Why BItUSD matters to Freebieservers.com

Our demographic primarily consists of 16-35 year olds that constantly engage in micro-transactions for transfer of value across the globe. The traffic is heavily concentrated around America/ European nations. Due to the same, it is safe to believe they constantly use conventional forms of remittance like Paypal to conduct payments and pay each other out. In such a scenario, it makes sense to bring in a crypto-currency to help users understand how blockchain based economies are the future, by showing them its ease of use and lower transaction costs. We believe a stronger integration of BItUSD into our platform can be the tipping point for gamers to be adapting crypto’s by the masses.

What do we bring to the table ?

We intend to further facilitate the use of BitUSD in our system. This can be done in a number of ways

1. BitUSD video ads
We have a monthly inventory of over 500,000 views. We can utilize this to educate our user base about BitUSD

2. BitUSD wallet integration

We’d be happy to integrate BitSD into the panel and begin taking payments in BitUSD. The community can also come forth and commit give aways to further bring in users to BitUSD. Our previous give aways brought in over 10,000 wallet sign ups for mynxt.

3. BitUSD Sponsored Servers

We are willing to  have BitUSD commercials running on our servers, provided the infrastructure is backed by BitUSD. This should put your coin in front of thousands of users ever day, with ease.

4. BitUSD Gaming Tournaments

We are willing to host esports competitions between gamers across the globe, with gamer apparels and BitUSD as the price amount. This will further help the coin garner attention from external sources, like social media.

5. BitUSD E-Sports Teams

We have access to a number of globally ranked team members that game at international avenues. We are well beyond capable of bringing them on board as partners and have them promote BitUSD as a corporate partner

6. BitUSD Awards system

Since I’ve been told it is of prime importance that we find a closed ecosystem for the use of BitUSD, we are looking at ways to award our gamers on basis of their performance during gaming sessions on our servers and reward them with BitUSD. This BitUSD could then be used with us to redeem gaming accessories and other services.

We are looking for a total of 5 Delegate spots to help develop the mentioned systems and market BitUSD further with the gaming community. This will ensure we can pay for the servers and other infrastructure without external advertising partners ad give us the required space to develop better products for the community.

I haven't set up a delegate account yet as I've been told to enquire if there's demand first and then go ahead with the same.
The largest name in crypto and gaming looks forward to working with you guys.

P.s - In the event of   a vote, I'd be glad to verify my identity with the mods here.

Regards
FS
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 10:19:25 am by Freebieservers »