Author Topic: pass phase ?  (Read 1984 times)

Offline vikram

i just installed the old version and it logged me in, it says i have 0 BTS but that might because the blackchain hasnt downloaded ? i can see some transactions i made, my username is thirdstryker1

If that worked okay, you should be able to directly upgrade to latest version and it should keep your same wallet.

Offline 3rdStryker

• View Profile
ok, this time when i downloaded the new version it started to work, pretty odd, its downloading the bloackchain now, fingers crossed

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
i just installed the old version and it logged me in, it says i have 0 BTS but that might because the blackchain hasnt downloaded ? i can see some transactions i made, my username is thirdstryker1

you should try to install new version from

www.bitshares.org/downloads

and then try to import via account key tap!
Did you try this? It will takes some to download blockchain complete first time…
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline 3rdStryker

• View Profile

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
so you've double checked if you're using same password with spelling errors etc?
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline 3rdStryker

• View Profile
last version was BitShares-v0.4.24.1

it is a .json file

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
hi, i havent used bitshares in awhile and i am trying to load my old wallet to the new version. i typed in the password i used to use but it wont work. it says i need a pass phrase? is this the same as nxt passphrase?

Which version of BitShares you have made a backup from!?
BitShares Client version or BitSharesX ?

Do you have a wallet.dat backuped or as .json file?

Offline 3rdStryker

• View Profile
hi, i havent used bitshares in awhile and i am trying to load my old wallet to the new version. i typed in the password i used to use but it wont work. it says i need a pass phrase? is this the same as nxt passphrase?