Author Topic: Canonizer.com DAC  (Read 2586 times)

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
What do I get for writing an excellent entry on consciousness?

Finally an area where I have some skills  8)

Offline Brent.Allsop

• View Profile
    • Canonizer.com

Thanks Fuznuts,

We're working on a petition topic at Canonizer.com to gauge how much support there is for this.  We're starting with a wikiable Google doc that describes the goals:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1l4A-ZqsqDhjmxNtVqNxIiItVbv6HpPbS9WxV_rBRf0I/edit?usp=sharing

We're also starting a topic to survey for what is the best technology to use for such.  Competitors include Invictus Innovations, Altcoin, Ethereum, Colored Coins, NxT, and possibly others.  If you have any information about how good any of these technologies are feel free to help out.  The goal is to know, concicely and quanitatively, what everyone thinks in an amplified wisdom of the crowd say.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bfltL_Ng1NwuXwUjN9GwnK4UEtn-YoyFkZXWjma75lw/edit

Also, if you know anyone working on any competing technology, could you forward this information to them, so their marketing people can help out on their respective camp statement.

Upwards,

Brent Allsop

Offline fuzzy

This is a good DAC...
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline bytemaster

We should talk on Skype.  Sending PM.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Brent.Allsop

• View Profile
    • Canonizer.com

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the response, I missed setting notify for this, so didn't see your response till now.

I am going to make an attempt to describe the business logic, but will probably get much wrong, so I'm interested in any and all help with this.

First, let me point out that we do have some funding available if anyone is willing to work on an hourly bases to get a Canonizer DAC up running, and integrated with Canonizer.com.  Currently we are offering any of the following funding options for one hour of work:

A: One share of Canonizer.com
    B: 0.75 share of Canonizer.com $25
    C: 0.5 share of Canonizer.com and $50.
    D: 0.25 share of Canonizer.com $75

You can also currently purchase these shares for $100 each.

For more information about what these 'shares' of canonizer.com are, and disclaimers, see:

http://canonizer.com/topic.asp/4

We are interested in being able to allocate new Canonizer.com DAC shares for each of the shares already being earned.

And of course, as you pointed out we could do, we are interested in implementing a system so that people can use these shares to invest in, or short various theoretical 'camps' at Canonizer.com.  We'd like everyone to be able to track the investments and shorts of each camp, comparatively, along with other select able 'canonizer' algorithms.

Ideally, all new coins would be allocated for doing this kind of work, determined in a leaderless distributed expert consensus canonized way.  It'd be great if no mining was required at all.  Possibly just have a small transaction fee going to people processing the blocks, or whatever is the best expert determined way to do all this.

The goal of Canonizer.com is to first find out and communicate, concisely and quantitatively, what everyone wants.  Then the goal is to achieve it all, for everyone, without getting in the way of what anyone else may want (as can be documented in competing camps).  The idea is, that as soon as you achieve enough consensus, or find enough people that want the same thing you do, it will just happen, one way or another.  And having some DACs supporters could contribute to fund such efforts to get things done would be a great boon to getting things done.  And allocating coins to get work done, according to what everyone wants, seems like the best 'proof of work' for new coins possible!?  Could any other crypto currency come up with a better way to control and allocate new coins than such a leaderless amplified wisdom of the crowd way?  Governments allocate new fiat currencies to do what the dumb government hierarchy wants, surely we can do that all in a distributed, leaderless expert consensus meritocracy amplified wisdom of the crowd determined way?

Does that help as a start to how the business logic of a Canonizer.com DAC would work?  Any of you may have way better ideas of how to do this.

What else is required?

Thanks

Brent Allsop

Offline bytemaster

Canonizer.com is an open survey system that gives shares to people that contribute 1 hour, or $100 to Canonizer.com.  We desperately need to implement a DAC to manage these shares.  Or, people can collect $50, and .5 shares, for one hour of work, for example.

We also want to create a futures system, so people can bet Canonizer.com DAC shares on various theories.

If anyone is able to help with implementing such, as soon as possible, you can earn shares and money.

Welcome Brent!   We talked in Vegas and I suggested that your system could benefit from allowing people to take long and short positions on the various topics on Canonizer.com.  I think there is a lot of opportunity here.   Unfortunately, the talent pool for DAC developers is very small right now.  Lets define the business logic of the DAC you wish to create and we can help you get going.

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Brent.Allsop

• View Profile
    • Canonizer.com
Canonizer.com is an open survey system that gives shares to people that contribute 1 hour, or $100 to Canonizer.com.  We desperately need to implement a DAC to manage these shares.  Or, people can collect $50, and .5 shares, for one hour of work, for example.

We also want to create a futures system, so people can bet Canonizer.com DAC shares on various theories.

If anyone is able to help with implementing such, as soon as possible, you can earn shares and money.

« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 10:16:28 pm by Brent.Allsop »