Author Topic: Is it very slow to send a keyhotee message or mail?  (Read 3263 times)

Offline coolspeed

• View Profile
    • My Blog
Thank you bytemster.

I just have another question. is it technically and ecnomically possible to use keyhotee as twitter broadcast in a way of uncrypted message?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you share a private key with everyone who wants to follow you it would work.

Can't I send a message unencrypted? Or jus not yet?
Please vote for  delegate.coolspeed    dac.coolspeed
BTS account: coolspeed
Sina Weibo:@coolspeed

Offline bytemaster

Thank you bytemster.

I just have another question. is it technically and ecnomically possible to use keyhotee as twitter broadcast in a way of uncrypted message?

If you share a private key with everyone who wants to follow you it would work.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline coolspeed

• View Profile
    • My Blog
Thank you bytemster.

Offline bytemaster

The messaging system itself isn't based on the block chain. It's the reputation and ID system that's based on the blockchain. The email and messaging will be much faster than the blockchain

Initially sending a message will require Proof of Work proportional to the length, much like BitMessage, because it is broadcast.   As rapidly as possible we will migrate to a direct-connect model between consenting contacts which will eliminate the need for Proof of Work.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline phoenix

• View Profile
The messaging system itself isn't based on the block chain. It's the reputation and ID system that's based on the blockchain. The email and messaging will be much faster than the blockchain
Protoshares: Pg5EhSZEXHFjdFUzpxJbm91UtA54iUuDvt
Bitmessage: BM-NBrGi2V3BZ8REnJM7FPxUjjkQp7V5D28

Offline coolspeed

• View Profile
    • My Blog
Since it's based on blockchain. How much is the interval of the blocks?