Author Topic: BitShares Peer to Peer Tour - USA, Spring 2015  (Read 30008 times)

Offline lovejoy

• View Profile
    • Cryptofresh
  • BitShares: lovejoy
Yeah Thom, sounds good!  I will PM you.  :)  Cheers, b

Offline Thom

Where will you be, on the 9th & 10th that is?

Trying to pin you down on when you'll be in St. Louis, you guys are like slippery eels when it comes to setting schedules :)

I can't meet on the 11th, but could almost any day this week, if I know where / when you'll be in St. Louis.

Keep me posted.

Hey Thom, we haven't yet deviated from the dates posted in the OP... :P  I don't know why people keep asking when we're going to be where, we're running like a clock!

However, onto St. Louis... We'll be arriving in St. Louis from Nashville on the evening of the 11th, and my goal for the following morning on the 12th is to head for Alton IL, and visit the grave and monument of my cousin, the journalist and abolitionist http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elijah_Parish_Lovejoy, where I would like to reflect on a few things as we begin to draw this grand journey to a close

If you are able to meet us on the afternoon of the 12th, I believe that's going to be the only window we have, and likely not a huge one.  Let us know if you'll be able to make it for a short visit on that day.  We will have been on the road for 23 days as of April 12th, and fairly ready to be back at our respective homes again.

We've got two full days left in Blacksburg and lot's of filming to attend to yet!

Well my friend, when you have to travel 4 - 10 hours (round trip) to a rendezvous most people tend to want  confirmation of the place & time of the rendezvous. Nothing mysterious about that.

I will commit to the 10 hour trip to meet you. My friends live in south St. Louis & Alton is far north. This prompts me to ask a question or two about the best place to meet:

1) Where are you staying in St. Louis?
2) What route do you plan to take as you leave?

My preference would be to meet somewhere on the east side, presuming you will take 55 north to leave, and that makes it relatively easy to make a quick stop in south St. Louis afterwards on my way home.

I can leave home around 9AM and get into St. Louis around 2PM Sunday. If that sounds good to you I'll plan on it. Let me know & I'll PM you my cell # for real time comm.
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - MLK |  Verbaltech2 Witness Reports: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23902.0.html

zerosum

I just want to add my 2 cents, for the benefit of anybody ever reading this thread.... Now or 3 years from now.

This tour is one of the most idiotic things, I have  ever seen!

Well, for one thing, it's getting them an interview on Bitcoins and Gravy on the Let's Talk Bitcoin channel. And it builds community spirit. And may produce footage for valuable u-tube exposure.

So I don't respect your opinion on this quite as much as I might on other topics.  But growl away - maybe that's what keeps you from getting ulcers?

Nice...

and if you step back, you will see that I am not the one having new ulcers...and I am not giving them to you...
     but I understand you need a one to blame..it is so human...

and for sure "Bitcoins and Gravy " do not interview anybody staying in their home town...company policy I hear  :)

It's nice to be humnan   ;)

::)

Offline onceuponatime

I just want to add my 2 cents, for the benefit of anybody ever reading this thread.... Now or 3 years from now.

Well, for one thing, it's getting them an interview on Bitcoins and Gravy on the Let's Talk Bitcoin channel. And it builds community spirit. And may produce footage for valuable u-tube exposure.

So I don't respect your opinion on this quite as much as I might on other topics.  But growl away - maybe that's what keeps you from getting ulcers?

Nice...

and if you step back, you will see that I am not the one having new ulcers...and I am not giving them to you...

and for sure "Bitcoins and Gravy " do not interview anybody staying in their home town...company policy I hear  :)

It's nice to be humnan   ;)

zerosum

Nice...

Offline onceuponatime

zerosum

Offline lovejoy

• View Profile
    • Cryptofresh
I can't wait to see all your footage!

I can't wait either!  Looks promising so far. :)

Offline lovejoy

• View Profile
    • Cryptofresh

Trying to pin you down on when you'll be in St. Louis, you guys are like slippery eels when it comes to setting schedules :)

I can't meet on the 11th, but could almost any day this week, if I know where / when you'll be in St. Louis.

Keep me posted.

Hey Thom, we haven't yet deviated from the dates posted in the OP... :P  I don't know why people keep asking when we're going to be where, we're running like a clock!

However, onto St. Louis... We'll be arriving in St. Louis from Nashville on the evening of the 11th, and my goal for the following morning on the 12th is to head for Alton IL, and visit the grave and monument of my cousin, the journalist and abolitionist http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elijah_Parish_Lovejoy, where I would like to reflect on a few things as we begin to draw this grand journey to a close

If you are able to meet us on the afternoon of the 12th, I believe that's going to be the only window we have, and likely not a huge one.  Let us know if you'll be able to make it for a short visit on that day.  We will have been on the road for 23 days as of April 12th, and fairly ready to be back at our respective homes again.

We've got two full days left in Blacksburg and lot's of filming to attend to yet!

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog
I can't wait to see all your footage!

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo

First they found the World Wide Web and started to wake up.  A new narrative and context became apparent which prompted a deeper search for truth and freedom.  They discovered Satoshi's Bitcoin, arriving in droves to explore the first cryptorush.  But Bitcoin was only the beginning of the journey.  There was something missing.  Bitcoin was potentially a Trojan Horse.  So the search continued for something incorruptible and unstoppable.  That's when they found Bytemaster & Co.  It was BitShares 'that ignited a rebellion.'

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
has the Bitcoins and Gravy interview been confirmed?

Yes, and I am aligning an interview with Coin Telegraph this week as well.
I would like Bytemaster and Toast to join us in a g+ hangout for this one...
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline Thom

Keep me posted.
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - MLK |  Verbaltech2 Witness Reports: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23902.0.html

Offline lovejoy

• View Profile
    • Cryptofresh
Yes!  We're meeting up on the evening of the 9th for a talk, and doing the actual interview on the morning of the 10th. :)

It should be a great conversation!  I'm looking forward to it.

Offline onceuponatime

has the Bitcoins and Gravy interview been confirmed?