Author Topic: CCnex major update shcedule  (Read 1437 times)

Offline robrigo

Welcome CCnex. Looking forward to more liquidity in the bitKRW pair.

CCnex should consider integrate a bitKRW gateway, and host a Korean meetup on the bitshares worldwide site: meetup.com/bitshares-worldwide

Then run an embassy delegate and start an advocacy group. Boots on the ground to promote and bootstrap bitKRW from a local initiative. Soon the LIME mobile wallet will be available and make it easier to drive new user adoption.  8)

Offline .yoshi

• View Profile
welcome  +5% ,but I cannot find the BTS exchange in you website

His post states that BTS will be added in the near future, not that it is currently available. Hopefully sooner than later!

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
welcome  +5% ,but I cannot find the BTS exchange in you website
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
CCnex is a very supportive and innovating exchange from Korea. I strongly support CCnex!  +5%
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline challensongz

• View Profile
[ CCnex major update schedule ]

The new system has the added CCnex variety of features, including transaction engine that are waiting for you.
Through the new system was not in the existing exchange can meet the future of encryption currency exchange.

[Listing of Crypto 2.0]
Ripple and the BitShares will be listed.
Not just the end destination is listed as being two kinds of transactions, the Ripple’s IOUs (USD, CNY, KRW) and BitShares of BitAssets (BitUSD, BitCNY, BitKRW) utilizing, to do a virtual currency trading with other users will allow.
For example, you can take advantage of the virtual currency exchange users easy access to their CNY to USD.
This is a new paradigm of crypto currency, it will be the beginning of a cryptographic currency exchange innovation.

Official Website : http://www.ccnex.com/
Official Blog : blog.ccnex.com
Official Facebook : www.facebook.com/ccnex
Official Twitter : www.twitter.com/ccnex